~~Thirty-Eight~~

"What?" Elliot asked with wide eyes. He lifted Benson off the couch before moving towards his wife.

"I'm pregnant. Uh, four pregnancy tests prove that." Olivia smiled, as she tried her hardest to not start crying. She couldn't wait to have another baby. She was praying for a little girl, but if she got another boy she would be just as excited.

"I can't believe we are having another baby." Elliot smiled, as he rested Benson on his hip.

"After my open house I'm going to get it confirmed... but Benny, you are going to be a big brother!" Olivia cried, before quickly being hugged by her husband.

"Brudder?" Benson asked, his blue eyes wide and confused.

"That means that you are going to have a little brother or sister. Momma has a baby in her belly." Elliot smiled, as he stepped back and wiped tears from his wife's cheeks.

"Belly?" Benson asked, and Olivia took her son into her arms before cuddling him close.

"Soon this will all make more sense. Now, I have to go now,  Benny. You be a good boy for Daddy, okay?"

"Okay." Benson sighed. Olivia smiled before covering her son's face in kisses.

"I love you, sweetie."

~~~

Olivia's open house went well. All of the parents seemed surprised that someone so young was their child's teacher, but Olivia assured them that their children were in good hands. Then as soon as the open house was done and Olivia had made her seating plan after meeting all of her students, she went to her appointment.

"So, how are you feeling?" Dr. Yin asked as she sat with her patient.

"I'm feeling good. Surprisingly. But I really need to confirm this pregnancy because I'm so excited." Olivia smiled. Dr. Yin chuckled before having Olivia lay back.

"We are just going to jump straight to the ultrasound. That's how you found out with Benson, and it will work this time too." She replied.

Olivia rolled her shirt up and she took a few breaths before looking over at the screen. 

"When did you and Elliot start trying for a baby?" Dr. Yin asked, as she turned on the volume and the heartbeat was heard.

"Uh, on Benson's birthday... July 16th..." Olivia trailed off.

"Are you sure? Because you are at least 12 weeks along. I need to take some blood, but you probably got pregnant in late May." Dr. Yin spoke. Olivia looked at her with wide eyes before smiling.

"Of course it happened this way." Olivia laughed.

"Let me run some blood tests and I'll determine it as closely as I can."

~~~

"How did you not know for 13 weeks?" Elliot laughed, as he looked at the sonogram picture that Olivia had handed to him. Elliot was sitting on the dryer as his wife put another load of dirty laundry into the washer.

"I don't know. Maybe because I was so busy? I had you, Benson and school to think about. I wasn't thinking about the fact that we weren't using protection like every time we banged." Olivia laughed. Elliot smiled as he stopped his wife before kissing her.

"Did she tell you the due date yet?"

"She said that it is between February 28th and March 5th. She can't pinpoint it exactly yet." Olivia spoke. Elliot smiled and nodded before sighing softly.

"Honey, you are going to have a hard time leaving those kids after being their teacher for most of the school year." 

"Oh shit... I completely forgot... Babe, I hope that my boss won't be angry about it... but it's not like I can just keep the kid in until the end of the year." Olivia sighed.

"Your boss won't be angry. Anyway, let's just be happy! We are having another baby!" Elliot smiled. He pulled his wife close and she stood between his legs as they kissed deeply.

"You know what I'm the most excited about?" Olivia questioned.

"No, what would that be, beautiful?" Elliot questioned.

"When our baby moves for the first time. When Benson did, I cried because it was the most amazing feeling in the world. And now I get to experience it again." Olivia spoke. She turned around slowly before moving back to the washer.

"When are we going to tell everyone?" Elliot asked.

"Soon. I promise. I just want to wait a little longer."

~~~

School started the Monday after Olivia found out she was pregnant. She got dressed nicely and curled her hair before packing her bag to leave. She had to slip out before Benson got up because she knew if she didn't she'd never be able to leave her baby.

She got to her school and clocked in before moving down to her classroom. On the door was a bunch of stars that she had cut out and written her students' names on them. She smiled as she thought about spending her years to come teaching kids who were so curious about everything. She couldn't wait to see what they learned and discovered.

"Mrs. Stabler's Stars?" Angie Olsen asked as she checked in on Olivia. Olivia turned around smiled as she sat her bag down before hugging the older woman.

"My husband came up with that. He said he liked the sound of it." Olivia chuckled. She picked her bags back up before walking to her desk.

"Are you ready for today? The kids will be super excited and today and the rest of the week will be hard for everyone."

"I'm really ready for today. I know that it will be hard and all, but still. I've wanted to be a teacher my whole life and now I get to be one." Olivia smiled. She looked around her room for a moment before sitting at her desk.

"If you need anything at all, just come down and ask. The kids will be coming in soon, so I recommend getting all of your stuff set up."

"Thanks, Angie." Olivia smiled. Angie left the room and Olivia leaned back in her chair before looking at the pictures she had already set up on her desk.

She was just hoping and praying that even if she did a good job until late February, that she'd be allowed back even if it was her first year and she already needed to take maternity leave.

"Mrs. Stabler?" A quiet voice questioned. Olivia looked up before smiling.

"You must be Neal." Olivia smiled.

"You know my name!" The little boy exclaimed.

"Of course I do. It's part of my job." Olivia laughed.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D