so we meet again

It's May 1 2017, and wrestlers are fighting for the opportunity to face Brock Lesnar.
Wrestlers like Finn, Roman, Dean, Samoa Joe, Braun come out to tell Kurt Angle why exactly they deserve the opportunity.

"None of you are worthy to face the champion.... BROOOOCK LESNAA—" Paul Heyman starts, but is interrupted by music.

No just any music, Seth Rollin's music.

A small smile forms on Deans face, as he hasn't seen his former best friend in months.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Paul, well not really." Seth says as he walks down to the ring, "But as talented these men are, none of them are more worthy enough to face Brock Lesnar than me!"

Dean scoffs and brings the microphone to his lips, "Is that so? Seems like you still have an ego."

"Yeah, seems like you're still unstable." Seth fires back and he goes though the ropes, standing up to Dean face to face. "You've already faced Brock Lesnar, so may I ask what the hell you're doing here?"

"What do you think? I'm getting the rematch I so rightfully deserve, for the universal championship." Dean laughs.

"Funny that you assume you're getting a rematch. You've already gotten so many title matches, you're like... the new Roman Reigns." Seth says and Roman gasps.

"Wow Seth, thought we were buddies again." Roman pretends to be hurt.

Seth ignores him and turns his attention back to Paul, "So do I really need to keep talking, or are you going to pick me?"

Paul smirks and takes a step forward, "Seth is right, y'know Dean? You don't deserve to get a title opportunity from Brock. You are nothing, that's why your father left you."

As soon as the words leave Paul's mouth, Deans eyes turn dark and he is already making his way to Paul.
Seth stops him.

"Woah, woah, woah. That was completely unnecessary, Paul." Seth places a hand on Deans chest, stopping him from causing trouble.

"I'm gonna beat your ass." Dean growls and tries to move past Seth, but Roman grabs him and stops him too.

"What kind of a sick person are you Paul? Like I said, Dean is a talented wrestler, he knows more about wrestling than your client over there." Seth defends, his hands still on Dean's chest.

"Is that you defending Dean? I thought you two were bitter enemies, guess you still care about him after all." Paul says and the crowd goes silent, looking towards Seth.

Seth has a bright pink blush on his face, "N-no, I don't give a damn about him."

"Then why are you protecting him from Brock right now?" Paul asks, and Seth quickly removes his hands off Deans chest.

"I..." Seth trails off and sighs.
He can feel Dean staring at him.

"Aww I'm sorry, did I just expose how you really feel under that cold black heart?" Paul continues, "You still love him."

"Shut up Paul!" Seth snaps, "You know what? I'm out of here, if you're not going to be professional." Seth says and storms out of the ring, leaving the wrestlers, and Dean very confused.

First of all, did Seth Rollins just blush?

The crowd yells "Run after him, Run after him!" And Dean does just that.