i love you

Seth sat in catering alone, with his two brownies.
He didn't eat though, or even look at it.

He was just trying to understand what he was feeling, and why he was feeling it.

He's seen his best friend kiss girls a million times, especially Renee. Why was he so bothered now?

"Are you okay, Rollins?" A voice shakes Seth from his thoughts.

"Always." Seth puts on a cocky smirk.

"Really? Cause it seemed like you were lost in space just a few seconds ago." Randy sits down in front of Seth.

"What do you want Randy?" Seth sighs.

"You know what I want Seth, you, and the authority, back together." Randy says, and Seth laughs.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to back into the authority?" Seth then turns serious, " I will never go back into the authority Randy, they took everything I loved from me, and I don't need them anyway."

"What are you talking about Seth, we never took anything you loved from you. In fact, we gave you what you loved...the WWE championship." Randy argues.

"I don't give a damn about the WWE championship, you took Roman and Dean away from me, the people I held the closest to my heart and loved the most." Seth yells, now standing up.

By now, he was sure everyone was watching them.

"Aww, sad story Seth! But please remember that it was you that decided to join the authority, and it was you who stabbed your best friends in the back!" Randy smirks.

Seth had just enough of Randy right now.
He grabbed Randy by the collar of his shirt with his fist into the air.

"Randy, get the hell out of here before I do something we both will regret." Seth threatens, his fist still up.

"Fine. But this isn't over Seth." Randy pushes Seth off of him and walks away.

Seth sighs, watching Randy walk away.

When he turns back, he notices that Dean was standing there watching him.
How long exactly, he didn't know.

Dean softly mouths "Hey."

Seth nods as Dean walks towards him.

"How long have you been standing there?" Seth asks, looking down.

"Long enough." Dean smiles sadly, "Did you really mean what you said."

"I...I mean yeah. I hate the authority and..." Seth stutters.

"No, I mean, do you actually love me?" Dean asks, and Seths heart stops.

"Yeah. And Roman of course." Seth says.

"Yeah, and Roman." Dean repeats, making Seth laugh.

Dean smiles, seeing Seth laugh always made him feel good.

"I see you haven't finished those brownies." Dean points to the two brownies on the table.

"Yeah, I was just going to eat it now. Care to join me?" Seth asks.

"Do you even have to ask?" Dean replies and Seth smiles at the answer.