hospital

Seth flashes his eyes open, and he notices he's not in his bed.

"Where the hell am I?" He thinks to himself.

His thoughts are cut off when he feels someone grab his hand, making him jump.

"Seth, thank god you're okay." Dean smiles and hugs him as gentle as he can.

"What happened?" Seth raises his eyebrow.

"You don't remember anything?"

"The last thing I remember was my match against Joe, I was about to win but then I blacked out." Seth explains.

"It was Randy, he attacked you. Just like I told you he would." Dean sighs, "That snake."

"Of course he did." Seth was now trying to sit up, but Dean stopped him, "What?"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Seth rolls his eyes, "I'm not hurt Dean. I just want to get out of here and back in the arena."

"Seth, no. I'm going to get the doctor and we'll see if you can leave, okay?" Dean pleads.

"Fine." Seth agrees, and watches Dean walk out the door.

Seth fidgets with his fingers while he waits for Dean to return.

"Mr Rollins, how are you feeling?" The doctor says as he bursts through the door.

"Better than ever, I'm completely ready to go home." Seth says, sitting up again.

"Not so fast, Mr Rollins." The doctor laughs, "It doesn't work that way. We have to check and see if you're okay, of course."

"Where's Dean?" Seth asks, noticing his friend wasn't in the room.

"I told him to wait outside." He answers.

Seth groans and sits back down, watching as the doctor checks on him, "Now can I go?"

"It seems that nothing is wrong, do you feel okay?"

"Yes I just said I was fine a few seconds ago." Seth says impatiently.

"Ok, you can go. My advice is that you stay home and rest well, though." The doctor informs.

Seth wasn't listening, he was already getting ready to leave.

"Thank you doctor, I appreciate your help." Seth says and walks out the door.

Dean jumps up from his seat and runs towards him, "Did the doctor say you can go?"

"No, I knocked him out and snuck out." Seth says sarcastically."

Dean laughs, "Hey, no need to give me attitude."

"But in all seriousness, thank you for bringing me here Dean. It was really nice of you." Seth smiles.

"Of course. That's what best friends do." Dean responds, "Now let's get you back to the hotel."