confession part 3

Roman and Seth's talk had helped Seth a lot, it made him realize exactly how sorry he was for everything, and how much he missed his best friends.

Seth searched the halls for his best friend, hoping to coincidentally bump into him.

"You seen Dean walking around?" Seth asks Dean's girlfriend, Renee.

"If I knew, I wouldn't tell you." She gives him a look of disgust, before walking away.

Seth rolls his eyes, he never liked Renee, never understood what his best friend had seen in her.

Seth then began asking everyone he'd seen in the halls. He needed to speak to Dean immediately, the guilt was eating him up more and more.

"Seth? Are you looking for Dean?" Finn grabs Seth shoulder.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I am. Why?" Seth was a bit surprised to see Finn.

"I saw him around catering, it looked like he was fighting with Brock or something." Finn tells Seth.

"Brock?" Seth's eyes widen. "Shit, why didn't you stop him?"

"I tried, but Brock was taking us all to Suplex City. I have a match today, I don't want to be too injured for it." Finn shrugs. "Sorry Seth."

"It's fine Finn. Thank you for telling me." Seth shakes his head, running to catering.

When Seth enters, Finn was right, Dean was throwing punches at Brock, but it looked like he was getting a pretty good beating himself.

Was he crazy?

"Dean, the hell are you doing?" Seth yells. "You're gonna get hurt."

Dean stops punching Brock and looks at Seth. "Seth?"

Before Seth could yell at him again, Brock picks up Dean and slams him through the table.

Seth screams Dean name, and immediately runs to Deans unconscious body.

"Fuck! Are you okay Dean?" Seth takes Deans face into his hands.

Dean twitches and opens his eyes slowly, "I'm okay."

"You're insane, you know that right?" Seth sighs in relief, a soft smile appearing on his face."

"I know. I'm sorry." Dean says and sits up, looking for Brock.

Brock was already leaving catering, suplexing anyone in his way.

"I don't know what I was thinking." Dean shakes his head, "I can't take Brock, never could."

"That's not true. You put up a good fight with him last year. I admire you're bravery, but you just gotta be more careful, okay?" Seth grabs Deans arm, checking for any serious injuries.

Dean watches as Seth examines his body, "What are you doing here, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?"

"What?" Seth gasps, "What made you think that?"

"I don't know, maybe the way you looked at me when you said you didn't care about me." Dean looks down, he was still clearly hurt by those words.

That hurt Seth too.

"I do care Dean." Seth says, making Dean look up at him.

"Y-you do?" Deans eyes lit up.

Seth roll his eyes, smiling. "Duh, you're my brother. I will always care about you, Dean."

Dean smiles wide, making Seth smile too.

"I don't think I'd be here if I didn't care."

"True."

Seth helps Dean up, watching him groan in pain.

"We need to get you taken care of." Seth sighs. "Want me to help bandage you up?"

Dean stares at Seth.

"What?" Seth smiles slightly.

"Nothing. Just thank you." Dean says.

Seth blushes and shakes his head, "Don't thank me Dean, I haven't done anything."

But he had. Seth telling Dean that he still cared, had made Dean's entire day.