chapter one:moving in

You sat in the air plane lobby waiting for your flite to your new island. You hear to small raccoons yell your name. "Y/n...to the desk please!" you get up and walk up to be greeted by two cute little raccoons. "Hello I'm Timmy and this is Tommy. We are happy you are hear. We are so exited to go to the island how about you?" "I'm really excited to start over" you said with a smile. "Me too!" Tommy shouts out with a small blush. A loud voice over the speaker calls for your plane. "Thats our plain! Come on y/n!" They both yell while dragging you to the airplane. You sit between Tommy and Timmy. You see a blue deer and a "pink bear?" In the small plane with you. You laugh with Tommy and timmy while talking to bam and Canberra getting to know them.
~》time skip《~
The plane stops and Tommy and Timmy grabs you by the arms and pulls you off the plane. "You need to meet our dad!" Timmy yelled happily. "Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" Tommy and Timmy yells at the same time. "Meet y/n!! She's so nice" Timmy yelles. Tom looks up at you and blushes. "Hello, I'm Tom! Welcome to the islnad." He says with the smile. "Timmy runs to the work shop tent that the 3 of them sleep in and comes out with a yellow tent. "Come one y/n! Let's set up your tent!! And find the perfect spot!" Tom looks at you and smiles "want me to come?" "No!! You need 2 help the others this is mine and tommys job!" Timmy yells whole dragging you to the water. "Let's do it here what do you think y/n?" Tommy says while already setting up your tent "It looks great" you say with a smile. "Yay!!" They both start jumping happily and dragging you back to the shop area. "Ah, y/n! Can you help me collect pears while everyone else collects sticks for the fire?" Tom says with a blush. "Sure" you smile and you both walk off In the almost complete dark sky.
~》10 minutes later《~
As you collect pears far away from the campfire you see smoke. "I assume they already started the fire" you say. "Yeah...Timmy and Tommy seem to like you a lot..." he says in a small jelous voice. "Yeah.." you chuckle "It sure is getting could.." you say only having black pants and a t-shirt on. "Would you like my sweatshirt?" He says taking it off and putting it on you. "Thank you" you say with a heavy blush. "No problem" he says with a smile. You both walk back and make pear juice for everyone after deciding to name your island "starbloom" (that's what I names mine;^;) its midnight and everyone is asleep except you and Tom. "Would you like to walk the beach with me?" He says smiling "sure!" You say happily and hop up onto your feet and walk to the sand area with Tom. You sit down on the sand really close to Tom. "Its pretty" you say while laying down onto the sand and looking at the stars. "It is isn't it" Tom says as he lays down next to you. "The boys seem to like you a lot like I know I already said that but... they are so attached to you" he laughs. "So are they your kids?" "Well...not exactly I found them abandoned and adopted them" "that's really nice of you...so do they have a mom" you say looking at him. "No...just me really..it would be nice for them to have one...like I think they like you so much that they want you to be their mom." You both chuckle. "I would be fine with if...but I'm only (ur age)..and we would be dating I guess..." "yeah..." Tom says. You cuddle up next to him as he wraps his arms around you. You call asleep in Tom's arms and tom hugs you warmly. His heart racing as thoughts run through your head.

So part 1 is done it came out really nice. I'm exited about this book because Tom nook is DADDY Ù<Ú