chapter 2:getting closer to tom

You wake up in your tent while still wearing Toms sweatshirt. You get up and get dressed in shorts and a whine red t-shirt hoodie. You grab Toms sweatshirt and walk out of your tent. You see Tom outside his tent building a bench. You walk up to him and smile "Good morning Tom" he looks up and smiles "good morning Y/n.....I hope you were OK with me taking you to your tent last night.... I didn't want you to stay out on the beach and get cold." He says with a chuckle. "Thank you, and here is your sweatshirt" you hand him his sweatshirt and he takes it. "Thank you, have you finished unpacking?" "I honestly didn't even start" You say embarrassed. "Thats alright, would you like me to help you? Tommy and Timmy are still asleep and they should be knocked out for a while" "I'm Fine with it" you blush while Tom gets up and walks you to your yellow tent. You open it and the two of you walk in. You hand with 3 boxes and a box cutter. "Please be careful" "I will" Tom says carefully opens the boxes that are labeled pants, shirts, and bathing suits. While you unbox your thongs, bras, socks with shoes and your toys🥵. While unboxing your thongs he stairs at  the box with toys. But that box wasn't labeled "whats in that box?" He says while holding the box. "Oh..." you blush and grab the box from him camly "just..my toys I guess you can put it..." he blushes back and looks at you. "Oh...ok" he says.

You finish unpacking and put your toys in a drawer at last. "So....y/n...are you single?" You look up and nod "yeah...i dumped my last bf because he was rude..." "I'm really sorry"  You both were sitting on the military bed thing. You look at him with a blush. "Don't be it is ok.." you both look at each other. Tom moves in closer to you, putting his hand on your hip and his other hand on your chin. He sits you onto your lap as you move into kiss him. "Y/n!! Where's our daaaad" you hear Tommy and Timmy crying out. You get off of Ton quickly and he sits up and the two of you walk out of the tent as they both hug their adopted dad. "Don't worry I was just helping Y/n unpack." They look up at you and sit on your feet happily laughing. "Walk with us on your feet!!" Tommy shouts. You walk slowly as it feels like concrete are on your feet. "What if I just carry you?" You say while picking them up as you hold Tommy while Tom holds Timmy. You get the two fishing rods but they refuse to fish. "We wanna build something!" They shout. "How about you build the bench for me?" Tom says handing them stuff that they will need. "Ok" they say and run to the bench. Tom looks over at you with a smile "so....want to help us?"

So the next part will be a lemon I promise! U will love it UwU!