chapter 3:~{Night Fun}~

After helping with the bench it was already 9Pm. Tommy and Timmy were already asleep in the workshop tent. "Would you like to go to the back of the island of the beach?" Tom says. "I don't have a sweatshirt though..i forgot to pack one..." you say embarrassed "well take mine again" he says taking off his black and brown jacket guite fastly. "Thank you" you said while he put it onto you as if you were a child. The two of you walked along the beach and sat down onto the sad watching the water wash along she shore. "Y/n...I know we just met but...I've grown really attached to you...and I want you to be with me....I would do anything for you..." He grabs your hand and looks at you. He reeks from the smell of vodka and mixed drinks. You smile and look into his eyes softly shocked but you couldn't resist that you loved him back. "Me too" he scoots closer and kisses you deeply. You kiss back wrapping your arms around his fuzzy neck. He shoves his tongue into your mouth and teases your tongue. You softly moan, taking your hands and unbuttoning his shirt and opening it. You both part was as he takes his sweatshirt off of you. He kisses your neck and starts sucking it and sinking his teeth into your skin. You moan out loudly as he pulls away. He slips off your shorts and sits up and licks and your clothed wet entrance. You slide the front part of your panties aside as he starts to eat you out. He swirls his tongue around your entrance getting his saliva all over your clit. He starts kissing your hole and sucking on it and shoving his tongue as far into you as he can. "Oh God! Tom! fuck!~" you moan out as he pulls away and sits up slidding off his pants. You quickly slide off your shirt and black thongs. He unhooks your black bra and sucks onto your hardened nipple. You take off his shirt as he pulls away leaving a dark purple and black hicky on your breasts. He slides off his leaf boxers and starts to pump his 6in dick over your face. He puts the tip onto your lips and you take him whole. "Oh fuck.." he mumbles while you suck onto him faster. "Its cold.." he says as he chills up..."so let's hurry this up"he pulls his dick out of your mouth as you lay on your back and spread your legs. He puts your legs around your waist as lines himself up. "Ready?" He says as he leans his body against yours. "Ready.." you say as you grab ahold of him tightly. He pushes himself in slowly. You moan out in pain and pleasure. "A-are you ok?" He says while kissing you all over your face. "Yes...your just my first.." "you're....you're my first too..." he blushes and looks away. "You can start moving..." you grab ahold of his shoulders ready to feel him stretch you more. He pulls out then starts thrusting into you slowly. "Oh god! Tom faster please!" You yell out gasping for air. Lowering his head as he speeds up. Skin slapping even harder. "Oh fuck.." He mumbles under his breath. He lifts you up a little higher while pushing his whole member into you. He puts his head onto your shoulder biting down and thrusting faster. "FUCK! Ah God tom~auhh!" You moan louder as he thrusts into you one last time and cums deep into you. He thrusts again and you cum. Loving the feeling of being filled, he pulls out and he gets dressed along with you. You 2 walk back 2 the tent that timmy and tommy sleep in. They still are asleep so you go to your tent and sit in your bed with tom spooning you. You both fall asleep soonly after.

BAM! FINISHED AND I LUV IT Ù<Ú
And I dont feel like reading it to look for spelling errors so be grateful my children