Bonus Oneshot: The Love Game

This takes place before the fateful battle that would knock out the commander

"Hey, I'm going to be with Tirpitz for the rest of the day." Bismarck says to the commander.

"Alright, you two have fun." The commander replies as Bismarck walks off. Now alone the commander decides to take an ordinary stroll around the Sakura Empire, taking in his surroundings. "You know... It's almost relaxing being alone like this."

"You know, it's even more relaxing when you walk alongside someone you love." A voice calls out, and Atago walks alongside the commander.

"Yeah... But..." The commander trails off as Atago links arms with him.

"Come closer to your big sister~" Atago says.

"Um... I gotta go use the restroom real quick." The commander replies as he breaks free and starts running. Unfortunately Atago doesn't fall for the trick.

"Commander! Come back!" Atago calls out as she begins chasing the commander and he picks up his pace.

"Oh no!" The commander shouts as he realizes that Atago is on his six. "How is she even running in those heels?!"

"This is what love can do for you!" Atago cries out as she continues chasing the commander.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Takao asks as the commander zooms by her, and then she realizes why he's running as she sidesteps to avoid Atago. "Oh."

"Gah! Atago go away!" The commander yells.

"Don't push your big sister away like that!" Atago yells back. Eventually the commander darts into a store and successfully evades the Sakura Empire heavy cruiser for now.

"Phew!" The commander says, wiping the sweat from his forehead, until he sees a brown fox tail on his shoulder.

"Commander, why were you running?" Akagi asks. "You must be tired, won't you come bury yourself in my embrace?"

"I think I'm okay..." The commander replies. "You're looking at me weird..."

"It's not a weird look!" Akagi says. "It's one of love!"

"Uh oh, gotta go!" The commander shouts as he dashes out of the store with Akagi right behind him. "I thought carriers couldn't move this fast!"

"You thought wrong!" Akagi laughs as she chases the commander.

"Get away from me Akagi!" The commander yells.

"Never!" Akagi yells back, but she eats her words as the commander suddenly turns around and dashes inbetween Akagi's legs, startling the carrier and causing her to fall over.

"Sorry!" The commander shouts as he manages to escape, but another heavy cruiser finds him. "Oh hey Roon... What's up?"

"Wait... Why were you running? Were you trying so hard to find me?" Roon asks. "I'll make sure you won't regret it~"

"And I'm out!" The commander shouts as Roon starts chasing him.

"Don't run away! Or you will pay dearly!" Roon shouts back. Much to the commander's luck this has attracted the attention of Akagi and Atago, who then join the chase.

"SOMEONE PLEASE END THIS NIGHTMARE!" The commander cries out as he tries to lose the trio.

"WE'LL MAKE IT A DREAM COME TRUE! WE PROMISE!" The three cry out, and suddenly the commander trips and falls, landing at Bismarck and Tirpitz's feet.

"Commander?! What in the name of Ironblood-" Bismarck cuts herself off as she sees Roon, Atago and Akagi stop in their tracks. "Please don't tell me you were trying to get the commander again."

"Umm... Aheh..." Atago awkwardly looks off to the side, pretending nothing happened.

"If we catch you doing this again we won't hesitate to give you a taste of our cannons." Tirpitz and Bismarck say simultaneously, glaring at the three. As quickly as they had started chasing the commander they rush off, and the commander is hoisted back onto his feet by Bismarck.

"Thank you so much." The commander says.

"Any time." Bismarck replies, and yet another heavy cruiser emerges.

"Sounds like you had fun." She teases.

"HUH- Oh, it's just Eugen." The commander says, relieved that it's not one of his pursuers.

"Geez, I saw you running all about trying to get away from them." Eugen says. "Why didn't you just give up right then and there? You could have had the night of your life~"

"Don't you dare start this." Bismarck snarls.

"I was only joking!" Eugen giggles.

"Well, at least I can handle her." The commander chuckles weakly.