Gluttony

Jungkooks POV

Jungkook was in the bar drinking his night away, 4 hours ago he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend yep that's right his own best friend was ontop of his girlfriend pounding into her while his over here working his ass off for her and his house.

"Give me another one hyung."

"Kookie I'm worried for you, can you please lay low on the drinking?" Taehyung asked.

"Hyung I'm happy for your concern but I don't need it right now okay one more drink please." Taehyung caved in and gave jungkook a 7th shot. As taehyung left to go serve other people he seen his best friend jung hoseok oh no jungkook's not gonna be so happy.

Taehyungs POV.
"Hey Tae have you seen kookie?" Fuck taehyung think think think!! Oh shit theirs jimin i can just call him over to distract hoseok."actually no but I can go find him my shifts over anyways."

"Okay that's fine I really need to find him right now." Poor Kookie doesn't want to see you anyways. I thought through gritted teeth."Sure I'll find him and let him know your looking for him."

Their goes his heart felt smile but I can tell theirs guilt in it. I yell for jimin who rushes over. "Jimin I know your busy cleaning tables but right now hoseok's here and kookie's here I just what you to distract hoseok while I take kookie to my apartment."

Jimin didn't even need to say anything he knows what hobi did and what he did was the most fucked up and crucial thing but jimin still nodded and smiled through it.

As Jimin ran over to the bar his frame thankfully covering mine and since jungkook's drunk his leaning over the counter so it worked nonetheless. "Kookie come on your drunk and I'm not leaving you here." I put my arm around jungkook's shoulder whilst my other is wrapped around his waist.

I felt almost sad his waist was so tiny that I couldn't help but feel mad about what his girlfriend did he went endless nights not eating because he was so busy dancing, and singing just so he can get paid. And she's opening her legs everyday to men who don't love her. Ugh I mentally apologize to kookie.

"Tae huyng can yuo please buy me more soooojju." Jungkook said during his drunk state.
"Kookie as much as I know your in pain but right now I think you need a friend ok im here just help me with your weight a little bit." He groaned but he helped me thank god he was, man this man was heavy for a skinny guy he weight like over 150 lbs.

(A/n: i literally searched on google how Jung kook weights and idk if its accurate or not but its w.e ill find out eventually♡)

I was walking jungkook to his car since he dropped me off and stayed Because that's how he found out when he forgot his wallet, he was so furious he nearly almost killed me and him he was driving so fast i thought I died. But anyways I finally got him in the car but he wouldn't let go.
"Jungkook let me go." I said blushing

"Your so Pretety tae Huyng." Thanks jungkook for making me blush more than I need to. "Jungkook if you let me go I can get us home faster and you can cuddle me all you want." He whined but still let me go. Thank god as I buckled him in, as I was pulling away I was startled when I heard a familiar women's voice.

"Taehyung?" Shit please don't be jisoo, please don't be jisoo. As i turned around I guess the universe just's hates me and jungkook. And yes there was jisoo standing right there with her 3 other friends who I obviously don't care to name.

"Is Jungkook in the car?" I shouldn't be panicking but I am, I can't lie but what if she tries to talk to him. Fuck taehyung why didn't you just take your car, oh that's right jin hung decided to take it with him when he went on a date with namjoon hyung. "Yes and no" great now you fucked up.