Envy

Jimins Pov

As I was walking out of yoongi- hyung's house I never really realized that he lives really close to me but that's not the point, I got into my car helping my sister with her seat belt because she keeps rambling about what she's gonna do at the arcade.

As i was driving I got a text messaged from my ex girlfriend Great I can't answer it because I'm driving, and my sisters in the car.

"Hey princess can you please text jennie back saying im driving and I'll text her later." She grabbed my phone typing in the password and her opening it shooting jennie a quick text which didn't go as I planed because she called me, another bad choice because she gonna cuss and my sisters gonna start saying them at school which can get me and my mom I trouble.

When there was a red light, I stopped the car I picked the phone up real quick warning jennie.

"Jennie listen I'm in the car with my sister so keep your cuss words to a minimum I don't want my baby sister saying them got it." She obviously didn't understand and I was getting impatient.

"Jennie if your not gonna grant my wishes than I have to go I'm driving." I hung up and continued driving obviously my phone rang but I ignored it telling y/n if she can just turn my phone off.

That was red flag #1, as I was barley parking into the drive way I noticed a car that looked somewhere similar to my dads but I can't really say anything Seoul is to big for that type of coincidence,

red flag #2, as I continued to walk my sister inside I seen the ticket booth I bought a ticket, 2 for me and my sister.

Than I turned around to find that she's gone, at first I thought she must've said something saying she had to use the restroom so I just waited by the entrance while I was waiting for I think a good solid 10-15 minutes she wasn't coming out I decided to find a female and ask if they can do me a favor.

"hi um excuse me can you do me a favor?" I can tell this girl thinks I'm probably attractive ugh I'm gay "sure what can I do for you?" She twirled her finger in her hair smiling like an idiot.

I wanted to scoff but I needed her help "can you please go in the bathroom and se-" I stopped talking because I heard a muffled voice. I continued to stand there waiting for it again until the girl spoke. "Go into the bathroom-"

I shushed her until I hear a scream not just a scream but my baby sisters scream. I ran away from the girl dropping my tickets, I ran so quick I'm surprised I didn't knock some kid over.

When I found my baby sister she ran behind me she started crying holding onto me like her life depends on it. It didn't take long for me to understand why she screamed and ran it was . . .

my dad. . . the minute I saw him my blood ran cold it triggered something in me.

9 years ago. . .
(Jimin's 12, while his sister's 9)

Jimin heard yelling from down stairs so he told his sister to stay in his room and to lock the door no matter who it is unless its him and there secret knock which is 3 knocks.

I walk slowly downstairs the yelling getting more louder

"I can't believe your slutty ass is my wife, how can you embarrass me like that." Jimin's father yells.

"Please honey stop yelling our kids are upstairs." Jimin's mother says obviously she was crying because her tone was quiet and somewhat muffled.

"Those aren't my kids you slut you probably fucked someone in my office huh you probably fuc-" Jimin couldn't Hear the last part because he heard sobbing from his mother.