Sloth

Yoongi woke up from his nap for the 6th time that day, he just hated being around people and him being a very lazy person he never really left as yoongi got up he cracked his back & walked to the bathroom.

He looked himself in the mirror and automatically he hated how he looked, he hated how he acted, but most importantly he hated how his attitude is during conversations or during anything he does. Yoongi just hated himself but life goes on and he can't do anything but try to change that.

He got ready to go to the kitchen just to find out his mother was gone as per usual but she did indeed left a note that read:

Dear Yoongs

I have to work the night shift again and dad went on his business trip. I left money in the counter by the fridge, and please make sure you use it wisely but I also hope you don't eat take out but I love you

Love Mom ❤
P.s don't worry about company Ms. Parks son will be there to keep you company.

Great not only that I can't buy take out, I have to be babysat by my neighbors mothers "perfect son" ugh I hate that kid so much. But I also can't say that I don't like him ether its complicated but before I even got to the stairway the door bell rang.

"Speaking of the devil here he is." I said in an annoyed tone, I walk to the door to open it only to find out it wasn't only just Mrs.Park son but also her daughter. Great 2 dumb twats to watch me super duper sweet. Arghh I'm so yelling at my mother for this.

I smiled showing my respect for the family despite me hating her son I still respect Mrs.park.

"Yoongi-sshi i already called your mother to let her know I made it here and I already had my kids eat dinner so don't worry about them." As much as I wanted to let these brats starve I was still being nice. "No don't worry Mrs.park you work to hard, sometimes you need a break especially from your kids." I joked with the women and she laughed understanding me.

(A/n: i do authors note a lot but in I'm so sorry 💜 forgive me but just a side note this fanfic jimin's 17, and jimins sister is 14. Yoongie's 19 but yoongie's mother is very concerned about her son.)

Anyways as she was laughing her eldest jimin the one I despise decided to chimin on our joking. "Oh mother if only you knew what yoongi- hyung does all day." Jimin says with a smirk, I look at him as if im throwing dangers at the poor boy and I think naruto would feel sad about it too because jimin would be a bloody mess.

"Anyways Mrs. Park when are you coming back to pick up the Bra- I mean angels." I say with a big all innocent gummy smile. Obviously jimin knew what I was gonna say but I ignored his tiny glare.

"Oh i'll pick them up at 3 am I hope if not than maybe tomorrow my job got a lot more complicated than it seems." I sigh that means I have to deal with this brat until the next day satan why did you do this to me is it because I'm slow or is it because I hate being surrounded by people.

"Anyways I have to get going or I'll be late for work." She said with a similar eye smile as jimin I'm not gonna lie but the eye smile is quite the cutest thing on jimin despite his annoying ass and well his plumbed ass maybe him staying isn't such bad idea after all.

"I love you guys come on give eomma a kiss." Mrs. Park said to jimin's sister,
Y/n was leaning in to kiss her mothers cheek. "Bye mom I love you, and don't worry about jimin oppa, and yoongi oppa i'll watch them to make sure they don't kill each other."

Jimin sister knew we didn't like each other but I knew she secretly shipped us, but she smiled innocently with her eye smile similar to jimin's, and his mom's. God it must hurt to be in a family with the same eye smile and same skin tone.