Prologe

It was peaceful day in the capital city of the Monster Country Tempest, everyone was happy and had fun except one person. That person was none other than Rimuru Tempest, leader of the country.

Now you may ask why the leader of this country is not happy, well even though she gave birth to her three children just yesterday, she also felt something change, and after a better analysis came to the conclusion that the Universe was ending, collapsing if you so want. But what is bad is that it will happen in a few hours and she can't do anything about it. She hates herself for not being strong enough to protect her country so she decided to tell nobody about it. She is also extremely sad because she would be the only one to survive the collapse so she decided to risk everything to save at least her children. Why, motherly-instincts of course. She knows it is wrong to just leave everybody else to die which just makes her hate herself even more. Just when she was about to leave the door to her room was opened. By who, obviously none other than Rimurus futanari wife Milim.

Milim : " Is everything alright Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " No, because the world is ending right now and I'm hating myself for being not strong enough to stop it. "

After Milim heard what Rimuru said she immediately became concerned about the safety of their daughters which were luckily in the room with Rimuru. Before she could do anything Rimuru spoke up.

Rimuru : " You know, I have a way to keep our daughters safe but it will only increase the speed of the end of the world. "

Milim upon hearing this became excited and jumped around in happiness because that would mean there children would be safe, and she definitely couldn't care less about the end of the world as well as her own as at the moment only the safety of her children has priority for her.
Rimuru seeing that even the end of the world couldn't demoralize her wife let a small smile slip onto her face before it was replaced by sadness.

Rimuru : " You know, I could send you with them but you would be in deep slumber for who knows how long, so want me to send you with them? "

Milim upon hearing this became even happier because even if she has to sleep, she was still with her children.

Milim : " it doesn't matter, as long as I am with them I would accept everything. "

Rimuru : " OK then, but it could hurt as I'm literally shooting you out of the Universe. "

Milim : " It's OK, I will survive it as our daughters will need a mother, but am I ever going to see you again? "

Rimuru : " Don't worry dear, I will come no matter how far and long I have to travel. "

At these words Milim began smiling like a child but soon turned serious when seeing Rimuru prepare a spell. While the spell was being constructed Rimuru began crying because she was going to miss them dearly but she knew better than to let sadness overwhelm her as she herself said that they are going to see each other again.

Shortly before the spell activated Rimuru spoke up again.

Rimuru : " Should we name our daughters now or later? "

Milim : " Later when they deserve it and we both are there. "

Rimuru : " OK, then see you on the other side Dearest. "

After this little conversation the spell activated and Milim together with their unnamed children disappeared.

After they disappeared you could see a white light from the horizon becoming bigger until it engulfed everything. After the whit light died down you could only see Rimuru there in nothing but darkness.

*Time Skip*

It has now been millions of Eons and Rimuru is traveling from Universe to Universe in search of her loved ones. That was until she reached the next destination which was DxD, where she surprisingly found them. Who are they you might ask, they are none other than Great Red, Ophis and Trihexa. And in the center of the dimensional gap is Milim.

As she doesn't think it is the time to confront them yet she instead opened a little restaurant which will blow up over the years but is just so known now.

Luckily Rimuru trained as good as without stop in many abilities and reached the apex which means Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence.