HighschoolDxD - Ch - 1 - Edited

It has now been some years since Rimuru came to this Universe and many things have happened since then, one of the things being that Rimuru woke up Milim and married her again in this Universe, the second thing was that her Restaurant blew up and became a hit with the upper circles of big Countries like the USA, Russia, Korea, France, Germany, Japan obviously, China and Austria as well. The third thing would be that some interesting things have happened in the Supernatural world like the rise of the Perverted Dragon Emperor and the death or better said supposed death of Great Red, who was one of the Daughters of Milim and Rimuru. Everyone thought 'he' died while in reality 'he' was safer by 'his' Mothers, which trained 'him' afterward. It has now been a year since they saved her and gave her her true name, which she decided should be Dreamy. Wired name I know but she chose it so can't say anything. If you want to know how 'he' died, it was because she pissed Milim of when she said some bad comments on their parenting, this, in turn, lead to Rimuru becoming depressed and giving herself fault that they couldn't live like a happy family, which in turn angered Milim because she knows the true reason which they want to keep a secret so she beat Great Red to near death. Everyone else thought that Great Red died not knowing that she is living as Dreamy, Daughter of the First Demon Lord, Milim, and the Strongest being Rimuru, now. At the End she found out the reason they were never there and apologized for her behavior, which leads to them now being a happy family, because Milim couldn't stay mad and Rimuru was just happy to now have one of her Daughters with her. They spoil her but still keep it in moderation and are stern when needed, better said Rimuru is stern when needed because Milim is just Childish most of the time.

They now have a slightly bigger restaurant but it is still a small one where 14 Guests were the maximum. Dreamy helps Rimuru with the cooking while Milim is the Waitress. Many high ranking officials and their sons asked them for a hand in marriage but left defeated when they found out that Milim and Rimuru were married, but since the year where Dreamy came and they found out that she is their Daughter they now try to wed there sons, but once they denied they didn't try again. Want to know why, because Dreamy said she will only marry whoever is better in cooking than her Mother and has sincere feelings for her. It has since then given many challenges for Rimuru but none came out Victorious, which gained her a few titles in the cooking world, even the ones in the Supernatural, which were 'The Demon Chef' and 'Miss Untouchable', the first because she shows no mercy and completely humiliates her enemy and Challengers, the second one because nobody can even come close to her level of cooking. Many complained so now you have to beat Dreamy first, but even she gained a few titles like 'Demon Princess' and 'Little Untouchable', for obvious reasons of course.

Now let us get to the present day in the Underworld because this is where our Antagonist lives. Who you may ask, its obviously the Red Dragon Emperor who has somehow gained the affection of Trihexa and Ophis, the two other children of Rimuru and Milim.

So, now without any more breaks and info dumps let us go to the Underworld in the POV of our Antagonist.

*Underworld, Present Day, Issei POV*

At the moment we are on our way to meet Sirzechs or better said Brother-in-law because he wanted to invite us to eat after we came back from our honeymoon. Who did I marry you ask? My Harem with Tia and Ophis of course. Now he said he is going to take us to the best restaurant in the world which he booked completely for us only. We were happy because we heard the rumors and if possible, I want to add the Girls working there to my Harem, at least if the rumors are true.

Now we reached our destination which is a very ordinary-looking restaurant so I thought he was joking with us, but as soon as I saw him standing there, I knew he wasn't joking so we went up to greet him.

Issei and rest: " Hello Sirzechs "

Sirzechs: " Hello Issei, I wanted to tell you something before we go in, so listen well, OK. "