A/N

Will be deleted soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am planning on writing a Fate/GO fanfiction, well I am already writing the first chapter, but its something you have never seen before. If you look at the character sheet for my 'OC' you will notice what I mean. Even though I hid it, it's fairly obvious, so please check it out. it's called 'The Mysterious Servant'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am severely dissatisfied with the Chinese Community. There are many great cultivation Novels out there but all those Novels I have read about, where the lead returns from the cultivation world have all one flaw, none of them have a Female Protagonist. That's why I decided to write my own. But don't worry, once I have overcome my current problems at work(I am going to lose my job soon if I don't only concentrate on working from now one) then I will write an update as soon as possible. Promise of a MAN( that is currently in a serious debate with himself if he should undergo surgery to become a Woman because he fears that the child will not be his own which comes from his severe distrust of others and always questioning their Loyalty. No offense to Women, K.)