Chapter X: A Dark Memory part 2: What Never Was...

A/N: yea, yea I know you probably hate me for cutting it into parts, but for some reason, my phone makes me stop after a certain point...but any way moving on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jake-

At first I had trouble registering what I was seeing. Not only were Matt and Blayze, but they were in and all out brawl.

"Hey!" I called out and ran toward them.

Matt threw his fist which connected with Blayze's jaw making a sickening 'smack' sound. Matt continued to throw punch for punch at Blayze, all of which landed. Blayze tried to fight back, but Matt was just too fast for him.

"Stop! Stop it right now!" I said as I tried to pull them apart.

Matt flicked his wrist and I was sent flying. In a dazed state I got up and looked at Matt. He continued to punch and beat Blayze.

My vision blurred slightly and when it came back everything was different. The sky had grown dark and storm clouds had rolled in. Buildings began to crumble away at the strong winds. As I looked around, all I could think about was the night when I was hit by Oathkeeper. Pieces of the puzzle swirled around in my head as they started to put themselves together. This was that night. I hadn't returned home, I must've entered a coma. As I looked up the street toward the pier, I saw me getting struck by Oathkeeper.

"Gah!!" I cried clutching my head.

I looked over at where Matt and Blyze were fighting and that had changed too. Instead of Matt's usual blue jeans and windbreaker jacket he had a long black cape tied around his neck draping over his shoulders. He had metal braces on both his shins and both his arms, but on his right arm the brace connected to a piece of black armor on his shoulder. His jeans were now jet black with a red belt that looked like two crossing. Underneath the cape he wore a plain white t-shirt. Something about him was different a bit...darker.

Blayze still pretty much looked the same as when I fought him. But the main thing that caught my attention was that instead of their fist fight from before, they now both weilded keyblades.

Matt's keyblade looked some what similar to Sora's only it wasn't a key. It had a crimson red hilt and a jet black blade (A/N: darkblade from KH1). Looking at it filled my heart with dread, when did Matt become a weilder.

"Where's Jake?" Blayze asked as his Tranquil Darkness clashed with Matt's blade.

Matt smirked and leaped back, "He's the one that told me to come here and 'handle' you."

"What??" I muttered. I don't remember talking to Blayze about meeting up or telling Matt to fight him.

Blayze growled and charged him, but Matt was one step a head of him. He sidestepped Blayze's attack and countered with his own. Blayze dropped to the ground on a knee gasping for air. Matt stood over Blayze and raised his keyblade.

"Now, open your heart to the darkness."

He touched the tip of the black blade to Blayze's chest causing him to howl with pain. Dark tendrals crawled through his veins filling his entire body with darkness. Matt de-summoned his keyblade and watched as the darkness consumed Blayze. Once everything was finished, a ring of black-fire erupted around them as a sinister laughter filled the air. Blayze rose to his feet with his laughing like a mad-man. He twirled around his Tranquil Darkness and the flames died away.

Matt smirked and turned in my direction. I wasn't sure if he could see me or not, but it felt like he was looking right at me. His cold eyes locked with mine sending a chill of fear down my spine.