Chapter 1

Reign, the awkward girl with a talent in art, and Aki, the sporty boy with a talent in art, they have the same school, same age, same height and same hobby.  Reign was the shy girl who had a lot of friends while Aki was a bad boy who had a crazy and funny friend. One time in 2 grade,  there art teacher said to draw the one that you admire in class, when there teacher saw there art there teacher notice that Aki and reign draw each other but there teacher ignored it. When the other kids found out they said "ayi" and thought they were right that Aki and Reign like each other. 6th grade the most exciting part for Reign and Aki,  they get to choose what to design there classroom walls and they the one who will do the painting. While Reign was painting the wall the ladder shaker and she fell down but luckily Aki accidentally catch her. And also there paintings described each other some of the other artist thinks they're meant to be. There 2nd grade teacher expect something to the both of them. But one thing no one even saw them talk but Reign's friends are the witness that Reign likes Aki. One day,  Reign was talking to her friends and said that she likes Aki but she didn't saw Aki was being her listening, Reign was so embarrassed and when Aki walked away, Reign's friends said "you're so lucky, your crush heard your little secret, and maybe he also likes you." Monday morning, there's a new transferee and they found out that the new transferee had a talent in art and had a crush on Reign. One day,  Jake the new transferee, sent a letter to Reign and Aki got jealous. One day, Aki punch Jake and Reign came and got mad at Aki and never talked to each other. When Reign found out that Jake likes her she got happy. Aki tried everything to make Reign believe him and be friends again but it didn't work. One day, Reign found out that Jake was a mean person, and she can't believe that she believed him more than Aki. The next month, Reign said sorry to Aki, but Aki denied it and said that he doesn't like Reign anymore,  and after that Reign found out that Aki's new crush was Rebecca,  Reign's friend. Reign ignored Aki for 10 years until they're both 25 years old. Reign found an art club and worked there.  While she was working on her painting, she saw Aki, she was like smiling like she saw a handsome gentleman but unfortunately he was with Rebecca. One day,  there was a competition and Aki won,  that day Reign was full of bad luck, while Reign was walking in the street she saw Jake and Jake said sorry and he was lucky that Reign forgives him. Aki found out that Reign forgives Jake and he got jealous, it turns out that he still likes Reign. One day in the art club, Reign brought Jake and Aki brought Rebecca, Reign was so jealous she ran away and go to the roof top and Aki followed her and when Reign was about to jump, Aki told her to stop and Reign run away. Reign get in the art room to get her bag and Jake but when she get back she saw Jake talking to Rebecca like very close friends and Aki came and got mad. After a few hours, Reign was walking under the rain and Aki was running fast bringing umbrella, and a good coincidence that there classmates and there 2nd grade teacher was there for the reunion and when they saw Aki and Reign they said "ayi! "