Chapter 2

After 6 months, Reign's friends who are mad at Aki told her to stay away from him and Aki's friends are also mad at Reign. There friends said ''which on will you pick us or yourselves?'' Reign and Aki chose friends because they are ready to sacrifice everything for there friends because they know that they were the one who sticks with them all the time. And after that day, they never talked and always been enemies. One day, there friends planned an art competition for them. Reign don't know what to paint and ran away, Aki followed her. Reign got in the ladies room and cried really hard, Aki hear it and he understands how Reign feel. And Reign got out like nothing happen. Reign already know what to paint and it was Aki when her friends saw it they got mad and called the person that is behind all there problems, Rebecca. Rebecca said '' me or Reign,'' Aki chose Reign and hold Reign's hands and ran away. Reign talked to Aki and she got mad, because they both have been in a lot of problems and trouble and Reign don't want it like that. After that day they both rejected each other. After 1 month, Reign can't do it anymore, she got depressed and so alone. One Friday morning, Reign was in the hotel and walked to her room, she get the rope, and someone saw her, and then she tied herself, and she hang on the ceiling. The witness told Jake that Reign was trying to kill herself, and Jake immediately get in the room and save Reign. Aki found it out thanks to Jake's friend, he got so jealous and he even said '' I was jealous, but I think you don't like me and I already who's the one you like,'' in front of Reign, but he knew himself that it's not true. That time Reign was so worried that Aki likes a new girl. Reign decided to be alone for a month or a year maybe, but those times she needs it to get rid of the sadness inside of her, and try to live without Aki. While Reign was painting, her friends tried to talk to her but she just keep on moving her chair and tried to ignore them. After a few minutes, she cried, her tears covered her painting and walked away, but her friends couldn't understand her. One afternoon, Aki tried to talk to her but she didn't say  anything. It's really hard for Reign to to accept everything so easily, she thinks i'ts best if she's alone but no it's not she needs to be open to her friends and accept that Aki's gone. One day,  Reign was finishing her sketches and she was done she rest her hands in the bench where she was sitting on, then suddenly a guy came and sat beside her holding a coffee and accidentally hold Reign's hand and they both looked at each other and immediately became friends and became very close. Gladly Reign found another way to be happy.