Chapter 3

Now that Reign found another way to be happy, she almost forgot all her misery, suffer and the horrible things happened to her. One night, she remembered all the things that happened through out the years with Aki, she bursted in to tears wondering if she did it right or wrong,  she was thinking  maybe that she took the wrong path through her destiny. All of those thing happened after 2 years now they're  27 years old. Aki and Reign had both been successful and become wealthy in a young age because of there talents but it's sad to say that Reign didn't end up with Aki and she found another guy who understands her the most. But every time she's without Aki she felt like theres something missing, a missing piece in her heart, it's like that she solving a never ending puzzle. Now that they're separated they both feel alone without each other specially Reign even though she found the guy for her,  she asked Aki if it was okay for him he said yes, even though it means that he's going to lose her forever but he said yes, but when Reign heared him said yes, she felt her heart breaking in to pieces it's like she's feeling the pain just like Aki. After 2 months, it's the awarding for the best arts, Aki came in the stage and followed by Reign, the announcer told Aki to pass the thropy to Reign, when Aki was holding it to Reign he accidentally hold her hands for the last time, luckily that the guy Reign met was just a faker who make her feel like nothing, for that reason Reign got nervous,blushed and her heels shakes that made her gall down but her hero Aki saved her and all the audience, artist, friends shouted ''ayi!''