isabel

she stormed down the corridor, headed for her dorm room. after everything that had just happened, isabel wanted some time alone.

she was fully aware that she shouldn't have called her sister a freak.

her twin sister, her best friend hadn't changed at all; alexis was the same person that she'd always been. it was isabel who deserved to be called a freak now, and she knew that.

but isabel's friends, kelly's group, were putting down alexis's group (and several others) almost constantly. the word freak was tossed around intermittently, but by far used the most on alexis and her friends.

naturally, isabel felt uncomfortable putting down her sister to impress her newfound friends, but had quickly learnt that it didn't really matter whether she spoke or not, as long as she kept herself in line and did nothing to upset any of the others.

isabel wasn't entirely sure why she hadn't left kelly's group yet. maybe it was partly because the only other people she had to go to were alexis and her friends, which would've been awkward enough even before their fight in the cafeteria.

but maybe it was also the fact that it wasn't just anyone who kelly offered to befriend. to be one of kelly's group, you had to be pretty- and since isabel had gotten in, surely she was no exception to that rule.

kelly made no exceptions.

isabel liked the feeling of walking down a corridor and being admired as someone who was viewed as genuinely attractive. she liked boys wanting to touch her.

people wanting her had never happened before.

it was all she felt she was good for.