Stubborn She-Wolves

"You both realize I have two three-year-olds right?" I reply to their suggestion of sleeping in the same room.

"Yes, we know," Danielle says through gritted teeth, "Which just makes my need to sleep in the same bed as you even greater."

"Well, I'm sorry but that's not going to be possible," I say with a tone of finality, "My pups often come into my room after having nightmares. I can't have them seeing the two of you with me."

"Why the hell not!" Danielle shouts which startled me a bit, "They know what mates are right?"

"Yes they do," I answer her and then send a glance towards Thalia, pleading for some help. However, Thalia seems to want to sleep in the same bed just as much as Danielle does.

"Then you tell them that your mates will be staying with you tonight," Danielle states, "Because we will be."

"I can't-," I start to say but a tiny voice interrupts me.

"It's okay mama," Cayden pipes up as he walks down the stairs, "If Ari has bad dream I'll take care of her."

"Hey! I'm not the one who had bad dream last night! It was Cay!" Aria shouts as she rushes down the stairs behind Cayden.

"Okay, I did have bad dream last night," Cayden admits as he stops in front of me, "But Ari and I can take care of each other."

"Yeah mommy!" Aria comes to a stop beside her brother, "You can sleepover with your mates tonight!"

"See Belle the kids get it," Thalia finally adds to the conversation.

"Looks like I've been backed into a corner," I sigh and then bend down to address the twins, "You two can still come into my room tonight if you get too scared, okay?"

"Okay mama, but Ari and I are big kids and can take care of ourselves," Cayden says proudly while puffing out his chest.

"You're right Cay," I ruffle his hair a bit before kissing the top of it and standing back up.

"So, where's our room?" Thalia asks, dragging my attention away from the twins.

"We'll show you!" Aria says while excitedly grabbing Cayden's hand, "This way!"

Aria runs up the stairs with Cayden and in a second they are both out of sight. I chuckle to myself when I hear Don scold them for running in the house.

Before I can process what happened, Danielle is directly behind me with her arms around my waist. The feeling of her hot breath on my neck sends shivers throughout my entire body. "I would really like to see where we'll be sleeping tonight," she purrs into my ear.

"There won't be much sleeping if I have anything to do with it," Thalia whispers into my other ear, her breath dancing against the soft skin. The sensation stirs my instincts, causing me to flip around and face the two she-wolves. Danielle wastes no time in drawing me close to her after I flip around. I can feel her chest moving up and down with every breath she takes. She dips her head to my neck and places a soft kiss where my mate mark will be. The sensation is unlike any other I've felt before and I found myself wanting, no needing more.

As much as I want Danielle to continue kissing my neck, I want to feel her lips against mine even more. So I push her away from me slightly and as soon as her lips are in view mine crash against them. Her lips begin to move against mine, slowly at first but the intensity of the kiss grows within the first few seconds. Her warm tongue begins to lick at my bottom lip, asking to be let in. As soon as I part my lips enough for her tongue to slide in, it tangles with my own causing a moan to escape my throat and vibrate against Danielle's lips. Her warm hand finds its way under my dress and travels across my stomach. A trail of sparks follow her movements eliciting another moan.

"I'm not gonna let you guys have all the fun," Thalia says right before a feel her lips kiss my neck from behind. The new sensation sends shivers straight to my core and an unfamiliar wetness gathers between my legs, causing me to bring my thighs together.

Danielle notices the shift in my legs and I feel her smirk against my lips. "Looks like we should move this to your room," Dani purrs, her eyes shifting to the area between my legs. Thalia pulls away and a small whimper escapes my lips at the loss of contact with both of my mates.

"Let's see that room now," Thalia grabs my hand and drags me towards the stairs with Danielle following happily behind.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I can hear the twins arguing over some toy in their room. I start to move towards their door, but stop when Don's voice floats into the hallway from their room. Thalia gives my arm a gentle tug, grabbing my attention again. I send her a quick smile and we continue down the hall to my room.

Thalia stops abruptly in front of my door. "You know, as soon as we go into that room I'm not going to be able to hold back anymore," Thalia pauses and turns around to look me in the eyes, "Are you okay with this happening?"

No one had ever asked me that in my life before and I honestly wasn't expecting it. I can feel my eyes start to water and end up looking at the ceiling to prevent them from falling.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to make you cry. We don't have to do anything, we can just take a nap before dinner if you want," Thalia's panicked voice floods my ears which draws my attention to her. Her brown eyes filled with concern for me.

"You're misinterpreting the tears love," I reply and place my hand on her cheek, "No one has ever asked me that before so I was a bit caught off guard."

"What?!" Both is my mates shout simultaneously.

"You're telling us that no one has asked your consent before?" Danielle asks. I give a nod as my reply, not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"It was just one time a few years ago," I reply with a shrug of my shoulders, trying to shrug off the topic as well.

I can tell that Danielle wasn't going to let the topic go. "I'll tell you both when I'm ready to talk about it, okay?" I ask and look from Thalia's brown eyes to Danielle's brilliant blues.

"Okay," Thalia agrees and then moves to a different topic before Danielle can say anything, "Let's check out your room."

"Good idea," I reply. I reach past her and twist the doorknob, "Let's go inside."

———————————————————————-

Hey all, I'm really sorry for not updating in a while. I've had some really bad writers block, especially with this story and it's been hard to figure out what I wanted to happen in this chapter. I've also never written a make out scene between three people and I kind of feel like it's terrible so I might come back and edit it later. But I can see that you guys are liking this story so I'll try and update whenever I get some free time from my classes!

-thedarkdivine33