Monster School

Requested by Mixer18

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

With a frown, Lea watched the group of jocks, harass the blonde haired fairy, laughing at her as she had to explain that she was bisexual over and over. Which, in this school, was laughable. No one at the school believed you could like boys and girls. It was either one or the other. Which prompted for people to hide the fact they were bisexual, so they wouldn't get picked on. But Perrie, the blonde haired fairy was too proud to deny it. But, it was her ex-boyfriend's fault for outing her. But, we won't get into that.

"Aww, is the wittle fairy gonna cwy?" One of the jocks laughed, but Lea had enough.

"Fuck off Maxwell." Lea pushed through the smelly boys, standing in front of the near crying fairy and sent them glares.

"What are you gonna do blood sucker?"

"Maybe you should ask your sister what I can do." Lea gave him a smirk, which the jock didn't like. His fist clenched, but the principal yelled at the boys to leave before they got into a whole mess of trouble.

"You didn't have to do that." Perrie whispered, but Lea shook her head and frowned.

"They shouldn't be laughing at you in the first place. Just because your bisexual doesn't mean anything, and I don't understand why people make it a big deal." Lea turned around, and gave the blonde a small smile. "You're okay right? They didn't hurt you or anything?" The fairy shook her head and sent the vampire a small smile.

"I'm fine thanks to you. But, I doubt they would put their hands on me, but still, thank you."

"Um, did you want to go get something to eat?" Perrie raised her eyebrow a she giggled.

"I would love to, but don't you have practice?" Perrie pointed at her cheerleading outfit, causing Lea to look down as she blushes.

"Oh, yea. Come watch practice then we can go eat?" Perrie nods, reaching down to grab her bag, before taking Lea's hand.

This was hard for me to write...