It wasn't just napping

might_like_girls wanted Kris Jenner and reader, where she and reader aren't out yet and the kids find them in bed sleeping together. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Finding their mother in bed, was a common occurrence. And it was rare that they found her naked in bed. However, finding their mom naked in bed, with a much younger woman cuddled up beside her, equally as naked, freaked them out. Like, who the fuck was this woman. Did they get hot in the middle of the night? Or is their mom gay?

Kim went to wake their mom up, ready to demand answers, but Kendall pulled her away as the model shook her head. "What are you doing?"

"It doesn't really concern us if mom is sleeping with her. And I doubt they're just best friend's, even though I cuddle with you guys that way, but honestly, it's not really our place to say."

"She's the same age as Kylie!" Kim screeches, giving Kendall an exasperated look.

"Yea, but it's still not our place to say. Wait till mom wakes then ask, or maybe there's a reason she doesn't want to tell us, or say anything. I mean, your husband is anti-gay, so.." Kendall shrugs her shoulders, peeking in the room to see her mom and the young woman still cuddled up.

"Aren't you a bit worried mom could be taken advantage of? We don't know the girl. But we, all of us," she makes a big circle with her finger, "we're on tv, we aren't subtal. And unless that girl lives under a rock, she knows who we are and who mom is."

"She does know who we are." Both sisters jump, looking towards the door, to see their mom awake. "And she's not with me for money or fame. She's actually rich herself, so not a gold digger either. You two talk very loudly." Kris crosses her arms, as she leans against the door jam.

"Who is she? Mom, she's so young! How old is she exactly?"

"The same age as Kylie, but a month younger. And her name's Y/n."

"Why are you so calm?!" Kim screeches again, not understand why both her sister and mother were so relaxed.

"Because it was time you ladies found out and I already decided, it doesn't matter if you don't like her or want me not to be with her, I like her, maybe even love her, but she's staying no matter what my family says."

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Kendall asks, sending her mom a worried look.

"I was scared, took some time to figure it doesn't matter what people say and I shouldn't care. Besides, she doesn't like being on camera and it's no-ones business but ours. And Kanye isn't exactly supportive, so I couldn't really just come out and say it."

"Kris?" A mumbled voice comes from the bedroom, Kris smiling as she tells the sleeping woman she'll be right there.

"We can talk later, introduce her to my girls later, but for now, think about it, and think about how happy I am." She kisses both her daughters cheeks before walking back into the bedroom.

Kim stares at the door, not knowing what to do. "Are you that upset about this?" Kim looks at her sister, furrowing her eyebrows as she shakes her head.

"Of course not! It's just the age difference."

"Didn't Kourt date a 28 year old basketball star? Kylie dates older guys, who has kids already and mom or anyone said anything. So why would this be any different?" Kendall looks at the closed door before walking away, leaving Kim standing there, not knowing what goes through her sister's head. Hopefully she'll be supportive of their mom, instead of turning against her.

M'sleepy, this sucked, sorry...