Queen of the Amazonian's

Leliana-Obscurion requested Hippolyta x Demigod!reader. Reader is the daughter of Aphrodite and falls madly in love with Hippolyta and confesses their love and reader knows how to fall pregnant with a girl and Diana is thrilled to have a baby sister. And just fot the sake of it and because I want too, this story takes place this year. Well, a modern age story I guess. No baby Diana. Reader is young still. I'm just gonna write and you'll see what I mean, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

She was found on the beach with her clothes torn and a deep, but clean cut on her side that came over to her stomach and up towards her chest and a nasty wound to the head. The Amazonian's were confused at first, wondering how she got there, before getting paranoid that she was sent to retrieve the God killer. But this woman, looked so hurt and small, that Hippolyta didn't think she could bring any harm to them.

It was a week later is when the woman finally awoke. Her side hurt like hell, and her head was killing her, but she was alive and grateful for that. The Queen was quickly informed and left a meeting with Queen Mera to talk to the woman.

When Hippolyta walked into the bedroom, Y/n was sitting up in bed, and a healer was finishing checking over the bandages. The woman stood and nodded at the Queen before walking out and closing the door. "The Amazonian's are nervous. They think you're hear to cause damage, but I think otherwise. Tell me, what happened and how did you get here?"

"Truthfully, I don't remember. I was on a boat with friends, a storm happened and I was thrown overboard, that's all I remember. My mother... she knows I'm here though." The Queen's eyes widen, before glaring at the girl.

"Then you are a spy! And-"

"No! No! I'm not a traitor or liar! My mother, she's Aphrodite! She knows I'm here. She's always watching over me and Poseidon must love me enough to let me end up here. My Queen, please, I'm not lying." The room is tense for a few minutes, before the Queen nods.

"Okay. I will have a maid bring you food and clothes to change into. I'll be back soon." The Queen bows before taking her leave, leaving a stunned Y/n behind.

When the Queen returns to the meeting that she left, Queen Mera raises her eyebrow. "I can feel it. Now that she's awake, I can feel the connection. It's her." The red haired Queen smiles, happy for her friend.

"I hope to get a hand delivered invite to the wedding, from you personally of course."

~~~

As weeks go on, the Amazonian's learn that Y/n isn't a threat and start to take a liking to her. Talking to her about many things that they don't know a thing about. Especially make-up. "And this, make-up, will make you pretty?" One of them asks, and Y/n nods.

"Well, prettier. Some people don't like it, some don't need it, but others won't go anywhere without putting globs of it all over their face. My mother may be the Goddes of love, and my sisters and brothers may think beauty is everything, but it's not. But, I love that I can speak French and have magical control over my clothes, make-up and jewelry." Y/n put her hand on her chest and her outfit changed from a white tunics to a blue evening dress. Something that the ladies never seen before. They immediately fawned over it, touching at the material and playing with it.

"Mesdames, s'il vous plaît." Y/n spoke, the women giggling like crazy over her. Of course, that wasn't the last of it. And then, Y/n met Diana, who immediately knew what was happening between her mother and the DemiGod. And after using her trusty rope, she approved of the relationship. And was even more thrilled when Y/n told her of the baby sister she was gonna have. Y/n's never seen anyone so happy that they were gonna have a sister and Diana's reaction almost beat the Queen's reaction.

And it was merely three months later when Queen Mera saw Queen Hippolyta walking through the doors with a smile on her lips.

What Y/n's scar looks like

What Y/n's scar looks like... kinda. Starts on her hip, then starts to curve right before her belly button and ends before the middle of her chest.

I don't know, thought this came out decent. Might not have been exact but the things were there.... sorry if you didn't like it.