Coming out on Twitter

ridingmoxley wanted Jennifer Aniston x Reader. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

In hindsight, she should've known her words would be taken out of context

In hindsight, she should've known her words would be taken out of context. But, hey, now she's out as bisexual, which meant she didn't have to hide her true self anymore.

However, her crush now knew Y/n had the hots for her. As did her millions of fans, which were now assholes because she knew. She knew those fuckers were gonna do whatever it took for Jennifer to know about the singer's obsession. Which wasn't an obsession, but merely a crush. The fans didn't care though. They were gonna embarrass the fuck out of their favorite singer. It was their duty.

And when both singer and actress finally met, the singer was a blushing mess. Stuttering over herself. God, if only her fans saw how she acted, so many jokes, never letting her forget what had happened. But hey, she did get Jennifer's number. So, score for her!

When Y/n did get around to calling, it was a month later than she wanted, but Jennifer did remember her, so another score for her. They had a seemingly long talk on the phone, long enough that Y/n actually almost missed her video call with the radio station. But even then, she was always looking down in her lap, as she texted with the actress.

"I gotta say Miss Y/l/n, you're very distracted today." She blushed as she flipped over her phone, not being able to look into the camera just yet. "Soooooo, who were you textin'?" He asked with a smirk on his lips, but Y/n made the movement that her lips were sealed, throwing the imaginary key over her shoulder. "Your fans are gonna go crazy over this."

Y/n gave a laugh, already knowing. "Oh, believe me, I know. But I will tell you. You're lucky I was able to get off the phone when I was, or this video chat, wouldn't be happening. I had completely forgotten."

"What I heard, is that you forgot about us." The interviewer pouts, but Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Yes, and I'm sorry. But when things settle down, maybe they'll say sorry. Because, it's kinda their fault too."

"Can we know if it's a man or woman?" Y/n taps her chin, pretending to think about it. "Are they famous?" Y/n smiles and gives a nod. "Is it your woman crush? Jennifer Aniston?" Y/n tries her best not to blush or smile, but completely fails as she shrugs her shoulders. "Jennifer, you own us an apology for making Y/n nearly miss her video chat!" He calls out, causing Y/n to laugh and shake her head.

But months later, a simple sorry tweet directed at the interviewer comes out with a smiley face emoji, giving the fans what they wanted.