Chapter 5

(A/N: like I promised cheers chapter 5 of My name isn't Harry James Potter, I'm Orochimaru the snake sannin!I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I also want to thank you guys for choosing on who shall be in the Harem of the story and if you have any more ideas for the story please leave in the comments down below and I'll see what I can do to add your ideas in the story or tweet the upcoming chapters. Luna out)

Before Orochimaru was summoned to the magical world

Orochimaru's left eye Twitched as he read the latest documents he just got from the civilian council and from the goblins. The one from the goblins stated that he has a marriage contract to one Ginevra Molly Weasley. Which was now terminated since he's head of the family and has no interest in women thank God for that. But now that he has to deal with the CCA that the civilian council saying that he has to start The Clan creation act since they found out about his unique bloodline and the greedy bastards want to have it to this major powerhouse in the village since it will be started by theirs. Orochimaru blushed a bright red when he heard the chuckling from everyone in his office. No doubt three of those who are chuckling are going to sign that CCA Contract. Orochimaru looked at Sarutobi and said in a tired tone "Do I really need to do the CCA? You mean the Clan Creation Act that requires at least 5 wives or husbands? I have no problem with it, but I choose how is allowed to sign the contract."

Sarutobi could see the disappointment and hope flicker in the eyes of Minato, Sakumo, and Even Jiraiya. After hearing from the summoning snakes, saying that there is a way for males to conceive do to potions made in Orochimaru native Homeland. Which was a major shock to everyone thinking that Orochimaru was from the elemental Nations but instead found out that he was adopted by his family when he was abandoned when he was just a baby. Orochimaru was known as The Potters well... they use to be known as the Potters now there were known as the Evans. since they were disowned by the Potter family. Hearing the news of abandoning a child for no reason or for a dumb reason of taking care of the other made the Evans family blacklisted from Konoha and if any of the Evans entered or step foot into the village they would have been imprisoned or executed on the spot they do not tolerate those who abandon or harm children in any way shape or form.

After agreeing to the CCA had kicked everyone out of his office since he had a lot of paperwork to do and was unable to keep the shiver running down his spine. whenever he catches either, Minato or Sakumo, and leering at him. Orochimaru had created a stamp with his signature on it and was using it to get through the large stacks of paper before him. he had taken the Kage office a few weeks ago, and he was still almost buried in paper.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!" Orochimaru yelled. As his clones were sorting the papers, Orochimaru was able to find the more important documents that needed to be signed first.

"Team 7, Mission successful," said Minato. Orochimaru glared at him for the amused tone.

"Leave the report next to Clone 4. I'll have your payment sent to you during my break," said Orochimaru calmly.

"Hai!"

Orochimaru had marked his clones with numbers to make it easier for his . The first dealt with S and A-rank mission reports. The second dealt with B ranks, third dealt with C and the fourth handled all D ranks. It was an efficient system that made paying the shinobi to go that much faster. sighed but to Suddenly froze, a feeling of being burned spread throughout his body, and he could hear voices speaking in a language he hadn't heard for when he was only a few weeks old.

Kabuto noticed that his sensei froze, and turned towards him with a concerned look on his face.

" Orochimaru sensei, what's wrong?"