🌠 ;; 006

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

----

Huening Kai's P.O.V

I woke up, seeing Yuna is gone. I quickly got out from my bed and ran outside of the room and I saw them eating without Yuna.

"Where's Yuna?!"i asked worriedly. They looked at me in confused,

"You're with her, right?"Soobin-oppa asked. I shooked my head,

"She's gone!"i exclaimed.

"What are you saying?"I quickly looked at the restroom and I saw her in her uniform and a towel on her hair. I sighed,

"I thought you're gone."i said as I rolled my eyes and walked towards my hyung and noona. I sat as Yuna sat in front of me.

"Yah, you thought I'm gone? Psh, we have a class so we need to get up early. I'm not like you."Yuna said as she rolled her eyes to me.

"You should try waking me up."i replied.

"I tried but you refused and shoo me away. Duh."she replied. I was about to talk when....

"Hajimaaa! You're so noisy!"Yeonjun-hyung interrupted so we both shut our mouth.

"He's upset that's why."Yuna said as she nodded her head to me. I looked at Yeonjun-hyung who's sulking and I looked at Yeji-noona who's eating her food emotionless.

"Did they fought each other again?"I asked to them and they all nodded except (A/N: CHAERYEONG. JOKE.) Yeji-noona and Yeonjun-hyung.

"What happened?"i asked.

"They fought just because of steps that they wanted to use in their collaboration. Lol!"Beomgyu-hyung said as he laughed so hard. Everyone laughed including me but except Yuna.

I sighed as I stood up. They all looked at me in shocked.

"Wae?"Yuna asked.

"I have something to do outside. Wait for in our school, okay?"i asked to Yuna. She nodded so I quickly go outside.

Yes, without taking a shower. I don't care about what I look right now. I need to go and see Yiren. I took a cab and went to their hideout.

No matter how much we tried to report her to the police. They are only making their to let her out of the prison and that makes us feel difficult.

The more we tried to catch her, the more she will give Yuna a hard time and I don't want that happen.

As soon as I reach the house of Yiren with full of trees. I opened the door and quickly find her. Her bodyguards can't stop me because they know that Yiren will be mad.

Funny, right?

"Yiren."i called as soon as I saw her at her office. She's sitting confidently while turning around through her swivel chair with a smile on her face. She faced me,

"Hi. Huening Kai."she greeted. I walked closer to her and grabbed her to stand up. She was shocked by my sudden move,

I kissed her.

-----

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Note pt.2: Another TXTZY Book Series are published now! C'mon and read it! )

(Author: Omyghad! What is this?! Huening Kai is still a minor and also Yiren of Everglow but I made them kissed each others! WAAAH! I'm sorry!)