🌠 ;; 016

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

---

Yuna's P.O.V

"Whoa! This is a perfect spot for camping!"i squealed as I clapped my hands.

"Then let's build our tents."Yeonjun-oppa said. We started to make our tents and fix our things inside of it.

"Ah! Baegopa! I wanted to eat now!"Lia-unnie said as she held her tummy.

"Nado, I'm really hungry!"Ryujin-unnie said.

"Uhm, I brought a meat just in case that you guys wanted to have some grilled meat."Yiren said. We all looked at her but she's smiling at us. I looked at my friends and they looked so shock because of her.

"A-ah! It's okay if you don't want to-"

"Of course, we want to!"Soobin-oppa said as he smiled at her. Yiren smiled at him as she gave the tupperware to Soobin-oppa.

"Yuna-ya."Yiren called me so I looked at her.

"Waeyo?"i asked. She sighed,

"Can we talk?"she asked. I frowned,

"What are we going to talk about?"i asked. She smiled at me as stood up at her seat and signaled me to go with her.

I looked at my friends and I accidentally look at Huening Kai. I don't know what kind of reaction he has right now but I think he's a bit confused and doubting if I should go with her.

"Wait for me, okay?"i said as I smiled at them. I ran to Yiren and I saw her looking at the sky while walking.

"Why?"i asked but she didn't answer me. I looked at the back and I saw that we are far away from them.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you anymore."she said and that made me looked at her in confused. She stopped and turned her face to me with a smile.

"Can I rant for a bit?"she asked while letting out a heavy sigh. I gulped, I don't really know what she up to but I nodded my head and smiled at her weirdly.

She chuckled as she looked away. Her chuckles became a laugh. A loud laugh, but her laugh is a bit different from how she laugh to us before.

It's a laugh with full of bitterness.

I looked at her as I was about to touch her shoulders but she stepped back. She shooked her head and fixed her hair, and that's when I saw her tears in her cheeks. She's crying!

"No matter how I make things possible for us, it turns out really impossible."she started to cry again.

"Hey, what's wrong?"i asked.

"I really love Huening Kai, you know that, right?"she asked so I nodded my head slowly.

"But he loves you. He kept on looking for you, looking on you, worry about you and thinking about you. I'm really jealous."she said as she smiled bitterly at me. I lowered down my head,

"What's wrong with me? Why is he like that to me? Why the two of you hurting me like this?"she asked again.

"Yiren.."

"I don't really know now. It hurts me every time I'm looking for his attention, he's ignoring me. He was busy looking for you and thinking of you. I'm really jealous, Yuna."she said as she wiped her tears.

"But do you know what I realized after that?"she asked. I was about to talk when she interrupted me.

"We can't force someone to love us like how we cherish and love them."she said.

"We can't ask someone to have some feelings for us when they really have one in their hearts. We can't make them love us.."she said and then she cried out loud again. I lowered down my head, I think my tears will flow soon.

"I really want to be you. I really want to be loved too. I'm really envious in how your friends stayed to you and supports you in every things you do. I really wish I have one too."she said.

"Ah, right!"i looked at her when she raised her voice.

"I have one before, but since I made her life uneasy and uncomfortable to show her beautiful smile, we broke our friendship."she said. I sobbed silently as I bowed my head again.

"I lost her just like how I lost those people who was willing to stay by my side before but I pushee them away. I lost my one nad only best friend who supports me in everything."

"I lost you, Shin Yuna."she said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too, and walked slowly towards her. She hugged me while crying.

I burst out my tears as I hugged her tight too. We are crying just like a kids who lost their way home.

"I'm really sorry, Yuna.."she murmured. I nodded my head as I wiped my tears away. I looked at her,

"I'm sorry too, I didn't know that you have that grudges inside you."i said as I smiled at her again. She scoffed and playfully pushed me. She looked away,

"Did I make thing really hard to you?"she asked without looking at me. I just hummed,

I was shocked when she screamed. I panicked,

"Yah, what's wrong?!"i asked.

"I'm embarrassed by doing those things to you. I really looked so desperate back then."she said as she turned her back to me. I chuckled,

"I understand that anyway."i said. She glared at me,

"I hate you for having that attitude. You always understand those people who hurt you a lot."she said as she sat at the grass. I sat beside her too,

"Sorry for having that."i said.

"Nah, I'm really thankful."she said as she looked at me. I smiled at her as she smiled at me too.

"Let's smile more together often, huh?"she said. I nodded my head to her,

"I missed you!"she squealed as she hugged me again.

Okay, she's really back to her old self now. I'm really thankful!

----

(Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry the super late update, guys! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)