🌠 ;; 014

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

------

Yuna's P.O.V

"Where?"i asked.

"Kidding!"he said and he laughed so hard. I hit him in his back and rolled my eyes.

"Yah, want to be friends with me?"he asked so I looked at him in confused.

"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"i asked awkwardly.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be friends with everyone but too shy to approach them."he said as he walked towards his bike and started to walk with it. I just followed him,

"You don't have friends?"i asked. He shooked his head.

"I'm not that antisocial, I'm just very shy."he said as he smiled at me. I nodded my head,

"I don't know if I consider myself as an antisocial person. I'm scared meeting someone that is not familiar to me."i said as I smiled.

"Why aren't you scared at me?"he asked. I just shrugged.

"I don't know. That's why I told that I don't if I'll consider myself as one."i saud as I rolled my eyes. He chuckled,

"Then, why did you suddenly want to have me as your friend?"i asked.

"Just that."he replied.

"Are you going with me?"he asked. I looked at my way and shooked my head.

"My house is actually near here."i said as I pointed the house with a van in front.

"Really? Oh, can I drink one glass of water? I'm really thirsty."he said cutely so I giggled. Why is he like that? He looks like a baby fox. HAHAHA!

"Come on!"i cheerfully said as I walked faster than him. When we reached in our house. I knocked so many times and Soobin-oppa opened it.

"Annyeong, Oppa!"i greeted.

"Why are you late, Yuna-ya?! It's already late!"Yeji-unnie scolded me.

"At least, I'm safe, right?"i said. She sighed and rolled her eyes. I just removed my shoes and walked tomthe kitchen to grabbed some water.

"Who are you?"I saw Soobin-oppa who's talking to him so I quickly ran there.

"Who is he?"Huening Kai asked. Wait? Huening Kai? I looked at my back and I saw him without any emotions while looking at me.

"He's my friend. Yah, don't be scared. Here's your water."i said as I gave him the glass. He smiled at me and started to drink it.

"Ah, I just asked her if she could give me a glass of water. That's all."he said as he bowed at us.

"You got so many wounds. What happened?"Chaeryeong-unnie asked. He looked at his body and shooked his head,

"Nothing, hehe! I'm going!"he said as he rushed to walked away. I frowned,

"Yah, oppa! Why did you scared him?"i asked Soobin-oppa. He widened his eyes,