🌠 ;; 020

YUNA, SMILE FOR ME
by: @hapigurl_

------

Yuna's P.O.V

As we are packing our things because we're done from doing a lot of things here in our booth. I saw Jeongin and Yiren, looks like they are having a fight so I decided to eavesdrop to their conversation.

"Yah! Why did you let him go? I mean, I already made a plan to set them up to talk about their relationship."Jeongin said to Yiren. Yiren rolled her eyes,

"I don't know also? He just told me that he's going to somewhere."she said.

"Kai is going to somewhere? Where?"Jeongin asked.

"Somewhere, Jeongin! I don't know where! Why asking me?"Yiren irritatedly said as she pushed Jeongin lightly,

"Aish! You should have stop him!"Jeongin irritatedly said too. Yiren scoffed,

"Why are you bothering me? Just go and follow him!"Yiren shouted at him.

"Why are you angry? I'm just talking to you and now you are raising your voice?!"Jeongin shouted back at her. Yiren was about to talk when I suddenly speak,

"I'm going to see him. Thanks for the concern, guys. Have fun talking to each other."i said while smiling at them. They just look at me in disbelief,

"How about the team dinner?"Yiren asked.

"I'm not going!"i said as I walked again but I suddenly stopped and looked at them,

"You two look good and cute together."i said as I made my two fingers meet. After that, I ran to where Kai will be.

I can't find him around. Maybe he went to the convenience store so I started to run again but I immediately stop when I saw him walking to the swing.

This is the park where we first met. I smiled as I remembered a lot of things here. Someone stole my candy that time and I don't have any friends si I cried there. Huening Kai was there too so he save me by buying me three candies.

He stood up so I quickly hide behind the tree. I sighed as I saw him walking again, I started to walked behind his back. That's when I saw him walking to convenience store, I don't even know why?

Suddenly, a clumsiness of mine popped into my head. Argh! That's where I slipped and fell in the ground. No one helped me because they all laughed including Kai so I was really embarrassed that time!

What a bad guy!

The next thing he did, he went to the bus stop and while waiting there, I just stared at him. He seems very sad and tired. I kinda feel bad because I know he's having a hard time.

After the wait, the bus finally came so I took a chance to run and get in first before him. I bet he didn't noticed it since he's spacing out.

I don't know where are we going but when I saw him looking at the road, I feel like I know where he wants to go. Then, yes. I knew it. Han river.

A place where we did our first's. First date, first YES, first kiss in the cheeks. I can't help but to smile bitterly. I know how it feels, visiting the most important places for us.

My smile suddenly faded away when i heard him sobbing. From not so far away from him, I can hear him crying.

"A-aigoo! Why do I have to cry a lot because of you? I didn't even see you crying after we broke up."i heard him said. I just stared at him and tried to listen more,

"I really love you. I badly want to see you smiling at me again. I badly want to hug you all day." after he said that, I can't help but to cry too. I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself from crying out loud.

"Why? Why is it hard for you to smile at me though it's fake? Why is it hard for you to give me even just a tiny smile? Give a chance, Yuna."he said.

It makes me feel guilty, again. Thinking that how much he waited for my hard and how much he sacrificed his love for me just to bring back my smile. Argh, I'm really guilty!

"Another chances. One chance to see you smile at me, one chance to hold your hand, one chance to hug you, once chance to kiss you, and.."

I am waiting for the next word, hoping that it's not a bad idea.

"And one chance to tell you how much I love you and how much I waited for you to smile again,"he stopped,

"After those chances, I'll p-promise, I'll let g-go." As soon as he that, I quickly walked out from the bush as I glared at him,

"Yah!"i shouted. He was startled by it so he looked around and finally saw me.

"Bad guy."i retorted as I sighed, I heard him crying again like a kid.

"H-how dare you to make me cry too?!"i whined as I sat on the floor and kicked the air. I cried too while doing that,

"Y-yuna?"he called. Trying to make sure that it was me.

"Ne?!"i shouted at him. He quickly stood up but he fell down so I decided to stand up first and ran to him. He hugged me so tight so I did it too.

"I miss you so much, Kai." I heard him cry even more as soon as I said that so I smiled while patting his back.

"You heard it all, right?"he asked so I nodded my head.

"I hate it. I hate it so much, I hate it. I don't want it all."i said as I broke the hug. I sat in the bench so he did it too. I sighed once again,

"What do you mean?"he asked.

"I hate those chances. I hate hearing you saying that you're going to let me go."i said as I cried again. He just chuckled as he opened his arms widely just he is asking for a hug so I hug him.

"I'm sorry."i said.

"No, no. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for making it all hard to you."he said.

"You cried a lot. I saw you at the playground."i said while wiping his tears while he's wiping mine.

"Sorry for letting you see me crying. Perhaps, are you guilty?"he joked. He didn't change at all, I love it!

"Just a little bit."i replied.

"I'm really sorry for making you suffer and making you cry."i said as I lowered down my head again.

"Yuna-ya,"he called so I just hummed,

"If this isn't a dream, smile. Yuna, smile for me, jebal."

I sighed as I held his hands and out it in my cheeks, I slowly showed my smile at him which makes him smile and at the same time, he is shedding a tears now.

-----