Prologue:

BY: KittyKaty2

" Who are you?" I asked into the phone i think they had gotten the wrong number. It was a late Sunday night and i needed to finish of my essays for tomorrow so if this person didn't speak up I'm going to just hang up. 

" Hello , who is this? I need to speak to Stanley .... my manager." A boy said into the phone. I think he has the wrong number. Who did he think he was calling, and manager what is this guy famous or something?

" Sorry but i think you have the wrong number? Who's speaking?" I asked, He definitely wasn't looking for a Sarah Dowdall. 

" I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings .... you don't know who I am , don't you ?" a boy now named Luke said into the other line of the phone.

" No sorry I have no idea who you are......." I repeated myself once again. He was probably some famous rock star that i didn't know of , i don't really pay attention to the media of pop stars and stuff like that , just me , myself and my best friend Candi. She was always my best friend since Grade 1 , we just clicked and we've been friends ever since, 11 years ago , and were still here.

" Great just great" Luke said into the phone , and after he said that the line went dead.

***

GUYS THIS IS MY NEW BOOK!!!! EEEP SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!

Dedications go to Sydney , Liz , Candi , Dulce , Sarah , Carley , Aneska , Anais , Kim  and Mariter for helping me with this book!

Please don't forget to comment and vote!! 

Much love

xxxx Angie :)