5

Aneska's POV

Luke was acting strange .... strange really lately. He said that he  messaged Sarah before but , after that it all went down hill. He started acting like he was in High School , with his Bipolar self again. He was always changing his attitudes and getting mad at people for no reason. He would blow up at me for the smallest things , like eating his chips or drinking his pop. Or even trying to help him on his homework.

I was always there for him though , I knew he couldn't help it and get mad at me. He would apologize after and say he didn't mean it and I know he did.  He didn't really know how to control it, all the doctors said it was one of the severe cases when you couldn't control anything , you're actions , emotions and mental thoughts.  He would always think badly of himself , saying he wasn't good enough for anyone or that he wasn't smart enough or that he wasn't attractive enough to have someone for himself.  And i felt so bad for him 'cause he was all those things , he was a great person a smart person and a hell a fine person. Even though i might be ' just his friend'  I am allowed to call my friend , or best friend , or slave the following words..

1) Cute 

2) Hell a fine

3) Hot

4) Gorgeous 

and 5) Peasant 

It was our lingo. But we could do that with each other , always.

As  I was saying earlier , Luke couldn't really ..... stop or control his actions , that's kind of the  reason why he doesn't have a girlfriend or any sort of  friends except from me and the rest of the guys. They all knew about Luke being Bipolar , and they really didn't mind and neither did i , we all got used to it over time and over the years it became natural to us... and maybe us only. No one would get us that way , and like in Hight School we had some troubles and problems with the people around us , and Luke thought otherwise of these problems ...

Flashback Year 11 

" Luke calm down! Luke back off!! Luke stop your going to kill him!" I shouted as a crowd emerged around us. He was now fighting with a guy named Daniel he had called him over to ask about his band and Luke just freaked out completely. Me and the boys were trying to get him off of Daniel , we felt so bad for the both of them, Luke couldn't control his actions and Daniel was getting punched for no good reason. Me and  the boys simply didn't know what to do. So we called Liz , our only hope.

" Hi Liz its Michael ........ yeah hes acting up again........ yeah could you come over? ........... Okay thanks so much Liz , okay love you too , bye" Michael hanged up the phone and handed it back to Calum who was  personally scared for Daniel, he was one of his best friend and he couldn't do anything about it. Although Luke was really tall and bony , he was really strong and he had gained mussels over the years from all of his stress , I cant even imagine him in a year from now. 

Liz showed up in around five minutes , from living so close to the school , her hair was in a messy bun wearing her grey track pants and a roots sweater , she looked as if she was cleaning the house or something , I felt sorry for interrupting her little own time at her home, like can you imagine taking care of a reckless 16 year old  that was Bipolar. I couldn't do it by myself. 

"Lucas Robert Hemmings.........." Liz said so dramatically that we didn't even recognize her anymore, she wasn't usually as this strict with Luke all the time but now I guess it was more serious.

Luke shot his head up from Daniel and an expression we have never seen Luke done in so long , fear. He wasn't afraid of his Mom , he just knew when he crossed the line.... and this is when he did , way far away from it. He was blocks away from that little yellow line , and frankly I think he also knew that too. Luke let go of Daniel and apologized to him for his unneeded actions. He turned back to Liz and frowned.

"Mom .... why you here?" Luke asked a sad look on his face was so abnormal to all of us. We were all used to seeing his all tuff and buff and so strong , he wasn't any of those things right now.

"The boys and Aneska said you were acting up again in school , so I decided to come over, this is the third time in two weeks Luke" Liz said getting more firm with him knowing that puppy dog face wouldn't get by her this time.

"Michael called you ...... didn't he!?" Luke shouted emotions changing as fast as lighting, see there was the Luke I knew.

"Yes but he wa--" Liz was cut of by Lukes outburst towards Michael. Even though Luke was strong he wasn't stronger then Michael , everyone knew that for a fact, so I really don't know why he was even trying. Luke had tackled Michael and was now trying to get some hits at him but was failing from Michael's self defence.

" Whoa whoa whoa whoa" Calum sad really fast getting Luke off of Michael, Luke realized what he did and we could all see the tears in his , talk about change in emotions ,  I wasn't kidding. Luke started to sob quietly to himself but we already knew he was crying , there was no need to hide it.

" Mi-Michael .... I'm so-so- sorry" Luke sobbed and stuttered , of course Michael would forgive him right away , they were like brothers, and I was his older sister that would always be there for him. I would never leave his side.

We all headed back home from this... problem. We never liked these days but we would get through it.

*End of Flashback*

As a lot of people say you first have to destroy your Inhibitions ,  and then you can create, destroy and then create.  Create a new life and a new person , so that what I was trying to do with Luke. I was trying to destroy all of his fears and the things he didn't like about himself , including his Bipolar self, which was going to be hard with Luke not always co-operating with everyone around him. We are here on  this Earth to create life..... light  , mystery  , danger  , love and power. But Luke cant do this on his own. That's why he needs Sarah, and I will do anything in MY power and love and light and mysterious self and dangerous side to get them together , anything it takes to make Luke happy. Once Luke is happy everyone around him will be happy , especially me. I will be happy for him and for me.

*************

* Lukes POV*

 I saw Allie today. She walked right passed me. She didn't even notice that it was me. I was so pissed , so you want to know what I did. I stopped her and started to talk to her. And you know what she did. She kissed me. That son of a motherfu*king B*tch kissed me. And the worst part about it was her boyfriend came back out of nowhere and punched me, this girl kissed me , and then her douche of a boyfriend punches me.

This is why i never trusted anyone with my heart. People don't know how it feels to be hearten. So that's why i have to break Sarah , as much as I can. Because once I do that , I wont have to have her as a friend , which means i wont have to ever talk to her again.

I can't believe I' doing this.

To: Sarah

From: Unknown Number

*Don't ever message this number again , I don't need anymore of your shit on my phone , f*ck off and  have a shitty life.*

Sarah's P.O.V

Message From: Lucas

To : That sexy chick.

*Don't ever message this number again , I don't need anymore of your shit on my phone , f*ck off and  have a shitty life.*

I don't know what triggered this but I'm going to find out why , no way in hell is he going to just leave me hanging like this.

--------

Sorry for this being out so late Updates comiong every Fridays and Mondays!

Thanks to Liz { @lashtonisbae4lifedoe }  me ideas and pitching in to this book! ILY

/// Marie ////