Chapter 54

Author's POV 

Taehyung smirked as Zoba's blue eyes met with his . Minhyuk recognized the familiar figure and slightly stepped back , he was under Taehyung when he was training . He lowered his head , stiffened at the place where he was standing . Taehyung looked at the flower he was holding and then looked at Zoba . " Why are you all so shocked ? I thought....you already sensed my presence ? No ? Then sad ." 

" Yah what you all are waiting for ? ATTACK !! " Minhyuk yelled , all the creatures and masked men pulled out their swords and hissed at Taehyung . 

" You didn't tame your animals well Zoba ......they are like you .....wild , ill-mannered , useless ." Taehyung smirked staring at Zoba , he's eyes never leaving the pair of blue glowing eyes . He was curious of what Zoba can do . The creatures attacked him but he swiftly pushed them away with his mana . 

" Why are you here ? Just to save this weakling ? Shouldn't you be helping your brothers ? Like the rats are doing under Jungs ." Zoba growled , he's hand already gripping his scabbard , alert of Taehyung's every move . Taehyung let out a dry chuckle and shook his head .

" You know what ? The girl there is not just an weakling , she's someone special to me . " He said walking towards Zoba , slashing the chest of the person coming in his way , " You guys really made a bad decision , kidnapping someone ....that I ....Kim Taehyung .....the holder of black mana loves . And I'll make sure you all..........will.........regret ." 

Zoba's eyes widen for a while but he maintained his cold composure , " Black mana ? It's impossible ........you can't just bluff around saying that ....because I know you are the lamest and the holder of Purple mana . Stop fooling us Kim Taehyung !! " Minhyuk spat , striking at Taehyung . 

" What ? An energy shield ? How come you blend your purple mana with something dark ?Ughhhh

" What ? An energy shield ? How come you blend your purple mana with something dark ?Ughhhh.....Master....h-help.....me !! " Minhyuk tried to resist the force but the mana started eroding his flesh , black mana wasn't simple at all . It was corrosive , evil and .......dark . Minhyuk yelled in pain and covered his face , dropping the sword in the process . 

Taehyung smirked and kicked on his shin making Minhyuk fall on knees . Zoba on the other hand launched a strike at the black mana bearer . Taehyung gave Minhyuk a kick directly square his jaw , making him stumble and fall . The blue haired male skillfully dodged the strike and groaned . " That's what you got huh ?" He smirked dusting his black robe . 

" You are so full of yourself ......aren't you ?" Zoba growled behind his white mask , Taehyung shrugged casually . " If you are really that proud then dodge this !! " He said swirling his sword and blending his energy with his magical sword . 

Within a blink he attacked the younger male . Taehyung's eyes turned completely black , a black smoke swirled around his sword . He glanced at Zoba's blue sword and then gripped on his own , " I want you to be strong Ganghan ." He whispered to his sword .