!!O.O!!

??'s POV pffft.... 

So this book was basically about how a 21st century girl time travelled and reached a place where she belong , although she was the reincarnation of the Princess . The story surrounds the circumstances that she faces , the struggles she go through , the feelings that she earn and the Blood war . This story is without any basic story plot or outline . So ignore my mistakes and errors . 

I was planning to make this a series under the name CURSED . The second book will be released soon , hope you'll like it . I never expected that this story will even get 1K views but surprisingly It earned 2K+ views and I'm really happy for that . Thanks to my readers for reading the books . 

The first book was about Blood war , we saw how the siblings fought for the throne but at the end when everything was going smoothly.....another problem broke on Asylvia's shoulder . Where on the other hand , Aubrielle's curse really started to show symptoms .....

Besides we also saw Taehyung's evil plans to get back Hanuel , love can't have the best ending everytime .....you'll also get to see more love triangles In the next book . More love, more magic and more BTS . 

Thanks for everything . I'm really happy that this book ended , It was long.....lengthy from what I estimated . I was planning to end it on Chapter 50 but as you guys can see....haha ...

So there will be more books in Cursed series . 

TTYL !! Love you all !! 

- Charil Meng .