chapter 1

sometimes it is like that. My brothers have alway thought i was a creepy girl. i mean i dress like satan 24/7. 

i was the definition of an egirl. but i had more submissive energy. i was only 5'2 and i was 16 years old. i saw the popular girls at my school just give me a look. I walked to class with my emo self. i've been my happy self for the last 5 months. 

my boyfriend sam was just a full blown cutie. i loved how he grasped his hands around my neck and punished me like the submissive i am. if i'm being honest, he was scared of being like that in public. 

i was just using him bc i loved how he fucked me. 

outfit---> 

i was scrolling through my instagram

i was scrolling through my instagram. i had 4.5k following while i was following 1 person and that was my brothers. just because you think my brothers were harvey and max, doesn't mean i'd be obsessed with trends. 

i was obsessed with sucide boys. My parties were the things that made me not go crazy. 

" Kelsy mills, office now" nods teacher 

I rolled my eyes and i walked out. i was alway getting dress coded and suspended. I was scrolling through instagram. i saw a girl with crop tops so i followed her and commented something mean because that was who i was. 

Dead.goth.boi: go back to school sweetheart x) 

I was a complete asshole. it was danielle cohn. i took pictures on snapchat. I sat on the floor in my room. I put on my comfy socks with an oversized sweatshirt. tonight was my bestfriends party. she was turning 16 finally. I grabbed the keys and went to her house. 

this is her bestfriend----> 

i walked into her house and jumped on her

"what the fuck dude?" laughs Celena 

"happy birthday hoe" giggles kelsy 

" oh no. your remembered" laughs celena , sitting up and throwing a pillow at kels

" so what we doin hoe bag?" laughs kelsy 

"well my mom is going to be on her field trip tonight so my friend bryce is throwing a party with lots of alochol" nods celena 

"lets crash that bitch" speaks kelsy

to 

be 

continued......