chapter 5

we left off where your looking at mikey Let's start---> 

I just quickly looked away. I grabbed my drink and he turned off his live. I sat at on his bed and he sat in front of me. 

" i've had so much fun with you" nods Mikey 

I smiled and looked at him. I couldn't help but blush. soon he took me to the mall and celena and ethan met us up there.i changed into some of the extra clothes i had in my bag.  I was looking for new emo clothes. 

what kelsy was wearing at the store---> 

I noticed that one of mikey's friends were by me

I noticed that one of mikey's friends were by me. it was the bryce hall.

"hey kels" smirks bryce 

" oh hi bryce" nods Mikey 

he started to get closer. I wondered where mikey was. 

"so i heard about sam, you deserve a lot more" shrugs bryce 

"thanks.., he's with that skank now" laughs Kelsy 

I felt hands around my waist. I felt warm breathe against my neck. it was mikey.

"i guess i'll see you later" nods bryce 

he's been touchy lately. we just met and he started to treat me as if we were a couple. I tucked hair behind my ear. 

"i see someone is touchy" giggles Kelsy 

he rolled his eyes and removed his hands. soon we left to go home. he didn't really talk to me. I went to the kitchen. I went to grab a water. as i turned, there was mikey face to face. we just stood there. I don't know what has gotten into me for the last few hours. I just looked at him. He licked his lips intensely. 

"see anything that interests you " giggles kelsy

"yeah" smirks Mikey 

he spent a long period of time studying my face. Then i escaped reality. 

Maybe i wanted to feel like i meant something.