𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?? 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.

𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
[𝗠𝗮𝘆 15𝘁𝗵, 2020]

4:30
Fuck.

1. It's summer and I thought hey this is going to be fun and awesome! A whole 3 1/2 months away from the assholes and wannabes.
Exactly what I needed. That's what I thought at least.

2. Turns out that's not it AT ALL!! I'm going to
-drum roll-

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗽...

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿..

I just wanted to have fun this summer but I guess that's not what my parents wanted from me. I'm in the 11th grade. She told me that's it's for community service and she wanted me to get out more. Now look I go out a lot, I'm a very calm and collected person. -wink wink- but hm at this moment I'm getting ready.

Bags Packed ✓
Necessities ✓
Phone and stuff ✓
Snacks/medication✓
Jewelry.. and I think that's about it and of course clothes.

I walk down the hall and bang on my brothers door. He opens it and sighs "I'm coming jeez Quinn." He rolls his eyes and slams the door in my face.
And that ladies and gentlemen is my lovely brother, Blake Finn.

He's one of the popular guys you could say. He gets all the girls and I don't know how but can make anyone do what he wants. I mean he's a nice guy... well he tries to at least.

I grab my suitcases and bags and head downstairs to be greeted by my mother.

I sigh and look at her.

"You're going to love this Bee, cheer up honey." She says very happily considering it's 4am and she has bags under her eyes. She's so focused on work along with my dad. We love each other don't get me wrong but it's like they put their work before us now.

"No Mom that's ridiculou-" As I grab my plate for breakfast, she snatched it out of my hand.

"Coraline. Stop, I'm only doing this for you.."

"No you're not Mom if you were doing it-

"It's to HELP YOU"

"No it's not and you know it.. ever since dad died you've been nothing but a bitch to me and Blake but that doesn't give you a reason to treat your kids like assholes."

Tears started to brim my eyes and as my brother came downstairs asking what the yelling was about.

A tear fell as I grabbed my bags.. "If any of you need me I'll be in the car."

My brother gave me a sympathetic look and mouthed 'sorry bee'

I calmly smiled and headed out, breathing in the Florida air. I always loved it here.. yes ppl can be crazy but that's the fun of it.
I know this isn't my hometown.. we moved here when I was 10 and Blake was 11.

I pulled out my earphones and put on Painkiller by RUEL. They came out after a whole 20 minutes..

My brother grabbed our bags piling them in the trunk.
He sat beside me and gave me that brotherly side hug.
I could tell my mom was staring at me not only I could feel her eyes on me, I saw her through the rear view mirror.

I just turned my head and looked at the cars passing by. My brother laid his head on my shoulder and started snoring. Wow now it's just me and my mom.

"Coral-"

"No mom don't start please just drop us off and you can be on your way."

"Sweetie don't be like that it's not about that I love you guys dearly"

"Oh you loved* us you mean.."
She just sighed and gripped the handle bar tighter.
I wiped my eyes and put the cover over me and brother and soon enough I fell into a deep slee-.

*HONK*
"Wth- wtf mom"
We both woke up and my mom was screaming at some other driver.

"Sorry for waking you guys but this ASSHOLE decided to cut me off."

"Ughhh mom lets just go we're gonna be late"

She continued yelling and before we could say anything else she pushed the gas and drove off.

Shake. My. Head.

We made it to the place.. finally.
We got our bags and before we could say bye, she just waved her hand and sped off to the highway.
No ones out here anymore.

Well fuck this is great. So we head to the front office thing and asked for our schedule. It's like a school but camp thing I don't really know.

Blake was on the phone with his girl.. ignoring me. She's a snob but if he's happy so be it.
We found our class.. surprisingly we only have 2 classes without each other.

He just walked in without knocking.
I walked in after him. He just sat down and put his AirPods in. And that my guys is favoritism..

He put his head on the desk and the teacher said
"Sir you have to introduce yourself first." She was already pissed and it's the first day.

He groaned and lifted his head.
"Hey my names Blake and I'm 17 that's all you need to know."

This random girl said "wow Blake you're hot"
He looked at her and said "... wish I could say the same about you. And plus I have a gf"
She glares at me and I look at her with disgust.

"He's my brother dumbass." I sat down by the window and got my sketchbook out and started sketching.

"Oh and I'm Coraline, 16"
So much for 1st impressions.

I felt this guy staring into my soul. So I turned around and we locked eyes.

Well hello you.
I'm sorry I've been watching 'You' too much.
He winked and started talking to his buddies.

Well love at first sight. No way.

Ugh this must be how Joe feels .
Fuck it

♩971 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗵
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱

𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴....