3 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 8 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..
Well him if you wanna be more specific.. I'm tired of this..

So I'm on stage and they want me to follow their dances, you know do what they do.

I looked up Bc something was telling me to move from that spot q҉u҉i҉c҉k҉l҉y҉..
I pulled the girl next to me around so we switched spots and the can of paint? ....and feathers? And glitter..? Fell down on her.
I stood in shock.. wtf
The girl screamed as everyone started laughing and recording..

"Umm that's all folks" I said as the curtains closed.

"I'm sorry look I'll help you change into something I didn't know this-."

"It's fine. It was that bitches idea. You didn't know but abt that change of outfit what you got." She raised her eyebrows up to me and I laughed.

"Well follow me I have clothes with me if something like this *pointing to the mess on her body* happens!"

We went to my room and she got in the shower.
I sat out this outfit as she yelled, "you might want to change to theyre having an after party by this beach."

"They're bringing marSHMELLOWSSS" She bellowed from the bathrooms closed door.

I chuckled and said "no I'm honestly so tired from dancing; good thing I'm not sweaty"

She came out with a towel wrapped around her waist and a bra on with her hair In a messy bun.

"What? You're gonna leave me ? Girl I just got here and from the smell of it these bitches fishy. I got embarrassed enough tonight just this once I owe big TIME."

I sighed and nodded handing her the change of clothes. She shrieked and made her way back to the bathroom.

I chose this for her:"

I was being stubborn to change but eventually settled on this

Yes we're gorgeous 😌As we should be, we both looked at each other in pure awe and jealousy

As we should be, we both looked at each other in pure awe and jealousy.

"How?!" "How do you look so good?" We said in unison.

"Okay but like let's catch the party 👀"

She smiles and nods as we grab our shit and headed out.

We finally made it to where it's happening. It was like a 15 min walk. The walk was fun so🧍🏻‍♀️

-

I saw my brother talking to this girl by the "bar" area. I told Rya to stay right here. I stormed up to my brother and cleared my throat behind him. He turned around surprised and said "Oh what's up sis"

"what the hell was that"

"what was.. what exactly ..?"

"you know what i'm talking about blake at the party"

"oh um i mean at least the things didn't fall on you"
i rolled my eyes and said "so i'm over here taking care of you but when it comes to me you don't do shit??"

"oh my.. *sighs* look i'm 17 now quinn maybe we should go out separate ways and live our separate lives?"

"w-what!? you were the one that made me quit my job and lose my friends so i could help you?yet you're the one upset what the actual fuck blake!!"

"look can we *gestures between me n him* not right now"

i glared him in the eyes
"you know what. you're not my brother anymore, don't look at me. don't talk to or about me. once summer is over i want you out of my life. forever."

I walked off and left him with that. I could tell he was a little taken back and i kinda saw pain under those hazel eyes of his.. but maybe it's for the best. He  wanted us to be apart. He clearly cares about others over his own sister if that's how it's gonna be then so be it.

I couldn't find Rya anywhere, i was looking everywhere. ughhh well shit here we go again.

I wasn't paying attention to where i was going considering i was walking with my head down counting my steps.

i bumped into someone with broad shoulders and was .. wet?

I awkwardly stepped back and looked up.

of course it's that one guy from class.

His friends were failing behind him when he told them to go off somewhere.

"uh hi.."
i tilted my head and said hello? back, as in a way to say yes wtf do u want.

"i'm um.. my name is Joey.."

"oooookay my name is Coraline"

He just stood there staring into the ocean. I could feel someone staring at us. i looked but saw no one.

i started looking at his facial features and realized that he's not the guy? from ... my homeroom.

"Wait .. joey "hm?" do you have a um twin?"

"oh uh yeah i believe he's in your home room. His name is Elijah. and aren't you trying out for basketball "and cheer" oh.."

"yeah it's very um.. well it's a lot when i have the squad breathing down my neck"

"oh yeah the captn is his gf that's why. she's always a negative bitch to the new ppl and he's always toooo nice to the new people"

"oh.. wow ok"

"Hey cor it's okay , you wouldn't like him anyway, his personality isn't good"

i smiled and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

i heard him whisper something under his breath.

"wow i think i'm in love with her.."

H͟e͟s͟ i͟n͟ l͟o͟v͟e͟.͟.͟