The Beginning

Y/N L/N exhaled deeply as he walked through the streets of the planet called Xandar. He and his traveling companions had come to this planet to get their payment for their previous job. 

His eyes caught the sight of bar where he supposed to met one of three Whitebound brothers who ordered him, Rocket, and Groot to take out some guy who wasn't on their good side, but they actually never told them what he did to piss them off. Y/N didn't really wondered about it, because, while the Whitebound brothers were many things, they always had a good reason to order someone to either bring, or kill someone for them, though many people would question if their methods of taking care of their problems were good.

This bar wasn't the only place he was planning to pay a visit to. About a week ago, he visited a certain arms dealer on this planet who agreed to upgrade his shotgun so it could fire more shells before reloading it. He told Rocket and Groot about it, but wasn't exactly sure if the talking raccoon heard him. If he didn't then he could already imagine Rocket being annoyed at him 

After entering the bar, he was already met with a familiar voice calling over to him, "Look who's here, fellas!" 

Y/N rolled his eyes when this voice rang through his ears. He turned to the source of it and saw Robb Whitebound, one of three brothers sitting by the bar along with two members of his job. He approached him, saying, "I see that they sent you, Robb." 

"We pulled straws. I was the one who lost." Robb shrugged his shoulders, "Do you want a drink? I can get you one."

Y/N shook his head, "I just want the units." 

"Always to straight to the point, are you?" Robb smirked.

"Rocket is already looking for another job. I'm certain it's just a matter of time before he finds one." Y/N explained.

"Alright then." Robb nodded his head in understanding, "Do you have something to confirm that you took care of him?" 

In response to his question, Y/N pulled a necklace out of his pocket and threw it on the counter, "Enough for you?"

Robb picked the necklace from the counter and eyed it for a second to make sure it was the one. He nodded his head, stating, "Okay, that's the one." He turned to his men, "Transfer them their units. They did the job."

"Yes boss." One of Robb's men nodded his head, understanding the order. He moved his finger across the device and added just a second later, "And, it's done."

"There you go, pal." Robb extended his hand for a handskake, "It is always a pleasure doing a business with all three of you."

Y/N stared at Robb's hand. If there was one thing that Rocket taught. Is to make sure he received their transfer of units, "Show me you that your men transferred units to our account."

"C'mon, Y/N. Would I lie to you?" Robb asked him.

Y/N gave him a look that said, "Do you really need to ask?"

Robb sighed as he turned to look at his men, "Mikael, give me that."

Mikael handed the device he used to transfer the units to his boss, who then showed the confirmation of it to Y/N, "There. Do you need anything else to confirm it?"

"No." Y/N shook his head.

"You really need to put more trust into people who pay you." Robb stated, setting the device on the counter.

"I'm just being cautious." Y/N explained, "Dealing with angry Rocket is the last thing I need."

Robb chuckled as he extended his hand for handskake, once again, "If you say so."