A visit to Xandar

Not much happened for the next week since Nebula officialy became a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.  They spend most of this time in their ship, minding their own business since they didn't really had much to do and didn't really felt like staying at one planet for a longer period of time than just to refill their supplies and they didn't receive any job from anyone. They used these days to simply take a rest after that entire fiasco with Ego.

As for now, the Milano's course was set to Xandar where the Guardians were planning to spend a day or two. They didn't had to worry about having to search for a place to stay there because they already had booked themselves rooms in the best hotel on Xandar. They didn't even had to pay for their stay in the hotel because they were Xandar's heroes.

After landing on Xandar, the Guardians went to the hotel to check the room where they were going to sleep in tonight. Y/N had received a room with Rocket and Groot, just like everytime when they were staying in Xandar, for a day, or two, or for a few days. Y/N at first went over to the small balcony and took a good look at the beautiful view it was giving of the entire town. He stood on the balcony for few moments before walking over on the bed. The human could feel a grin forming on his lips when he lay down on the bed, because of how comfortable it was.

His grin became a bit wider when little Groot climbed over to him and laid down next to him, putting his arms behind his head, "These beds are quite comfortable, right, little guy?"

"I am Groot." Groot nodded in agreement, his gaze on the white ceiling.

Rocket shook his head, sitting on his bed, "I don't understand what are you two finding so special about these beds. They're good as any other one to me."

"I you say so." Y/N shrugged his shoulders. He was about to add something but stopped himself when he heard something ringing in his bag. He instantly knew what it was. He reached into his bag and pulled out a small communication device. He used to wear one his wrist a few months ago, but it was broken into pieces during the battle of Xandar and he had to find buy a new one.

He and Rocket exchanged a look with each other when they saw who was calling them. It was Hunter, the arms dealer they've been seeing from time to time and the one that Y/N met up with just a few moments before he and his traveling companions broke themselves into a fight with Star-Lord and Gamora.

"Hunter." Rocket pointed out, as he hopped off his bed before coming over to his human friend, "It's been a while since we talked with him."

"Yeah." Y/N nodded his head to that, "The last time when I talked with him was when I was taking my upgraded shotgun from him."

The human pressed the button, answering Hunter's call who's voice sounded across their room, "Hey, Y/N, Rocket! I heard  thatyou're visiting Xandar today, is that true?"

Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Yes, we are."

"That's great!" Hunter smiled at the confirmation, "You need to come to my shop. There is something I want to give to both of you."

"What do you want to give us?" Rocket wanted to know.

"You'll find out when you'll see it." Hunter explained,  "Hunter's out."

And with that, Hunter ended his call with the human and the talking raccoon. Y/N turned his gaze away from his communication device and turned to look at Rocket, "Should we head out to him, now?" 

Rocket gave a small nod of his head in response, "It's not like we have anything else to do."

Y/N responded with a nod of his own as he placed his commucation device back in his bag. He stood up from the bed slouched it over his shoulder. He grabbed his shotgun and slouched it over his other. He walked over to the exit from their room, ready to head out to Hunter's arms store.