The Battle of Xandar

A deep breath escaped Y/N's lungs as he placed his shotgun on his knees. This was it. Their plan to stop Ronan the Accuser was just being implemented. Rocket separated from them to board one of the Ravager ships while Y/N, Quill, Gamora, Groot and Drax made their way over to the Milano. They were stopped by Yondu when they were about to step into the ship because he wanted to have a quick talk with Quill.

Y/N, Gamora, Groot and Drax all went into the Milano, leaving these two to have a quick talk and took their seat. Gamora took the front seat, with Y/N and Drax taking their seats behind her and Groot taking his seat behind these two. The only empty seat was the one next to Gamora in the front, but someone quicky sat down on it when Quill joined them.

"What did he want?" Gamora asked.

Y/N nodded his head to that, "From the look on his face I can say it was something serious." 

Quill shrugged his shoulders, "Oh, y'know, nothing too severe. He said to me that we give him the stone after we'll stop Ronan, otherwise all of us will end up dead."

Drax and Y/N shared a quick look with each other, the latter stating, "There's one thing I would say about it but I don't want to jinx anything."

The holding bay of the Ravagers ship opened and dozens of smaller ships flew out, the Milano being one of them. 

Gamora gazed ahead after flying out of the Ravagers ship, stating, "This is a terrible plan." 

"Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends" Quill chuckled, a smirk forming on his lips.

Gamora turned to Quill while a small smirk grew on Y/N face. He looked at Gamora, saying, "You can't deny that. All of us were there when you said it."

The green woman turned to look at Y/N after hearing him say this and send him a look to which he replied with a sheepish smile and a shrug of his shoulders.

He had no idea how much time has passed until they spotted a huge black ship in the distance which Y/N assumed to be Ronan's ship. It was probably an hour, or almost an hour. He didn't paid much attention to time for obvious reasons. 

Gamora pointed at the ship in the distance, confirming Y/N's suspicion,  "There it is. That's Dark Aster, Ronan's ship."

"Think they know we're coming?" Quill asked them.

"I think they do now. We came here with a fleet, and that would be certainly hard to miss." Y/N answered.

"Fire!" They heard how Yondu's voice sounded over intercom. Two battleships of the Ravagers quickly reponded to his order. Each of them fired a huge red balls of energy were fired at Ronan's ship. The explosion bounced off the ship, forming a cloud of fire in front of the fleet of Ravagers ships, which began the next step in their plan and Yondu was quick to voice it, his voice sounding in the intercom again, "Cover it down! Submerge!"

Each ship ducked down beneath the wall of fire and and found themselves right under the Dark Aster. They started flying towards towards it as Quill glanced over at Rocket's ship, calling out to him, "Rocket, hurry!"

Rocket's responded was immediate. He along with two other ships flew towards the Dark Aster and began shooting at starboard hull, attempting to break through it, but just as they excepted wasn't a quick job. The fact that not long after hundreds Necrocrafts were released from the Dark Aster into the skies wasn't helping, but the good thing about was that they didn't seem to notice that Rocket and the two Ravagers and focused their full attention on the others. Y/N tightened his grip around his shotgun while Quill carefully flying through the swarm of Necrocrafts, doing his best to not get hit by any of them.