Chapter 1: Movie time and student problem

One day in AnimeLand, the gang is planing to see a movie in theater. When Lois is going to annonce something to everyone else in the house.

Lois: Guys do you have a moment? I have an announcement! I will be the new music teacher in Adam West High!

Meg: Tell me is a joke!

Lois: Nope! Isn't a joke!

Marc: Well Lois you must be lucky to have this job!

Lois: That's because the class as been teach by a bird!

Marc: Really? A bird? Can Quahog can find a better teacher than a bird to teach music?

Iris: And when you start?

Lois: Tomorrow!

Bloom: Good! Now I got a good news! There's a movie call the Super Friends and is out now! So I was wandering if we could see this together!

Marc: Why not! After all, Lois get a job so we need to celebrate this moment!

Homer: And after that, we are going to eat a pizza!

Marc: Ok! Sound good to me!

Peter: Hang on! Time out! What the movie is about?

Bloom: Well it's talk with some heroes have to team up to stop the darkness!

Marc: Sound like we have to go to see this movie!

Peter: Quick to the Peter-copter!

Marc: Peter!

Peter: Ah come on!

Lori: Why don't we use our vane to go there!

Marc: Great idea!

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: I can't believe all of you can't even defeat one guy we been targeted! You bunch of losers!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Maina: I can't believe all of you can't even defeat one guy we been targeted! You bunch of losers!

Duke: We trying master! But that guy is very strong against us!

Mezger: You know we can't beat this guy!

Leona: Yeah! What should we do?

Mizobe: No idea! Because to invade this planet, we need to get rid of the protector of the universe first!

Koga: Even since Yazaki our true leader is dead by this protector of the universe, we are stupid!

Ginko: Not only that! But he also kill Mr. Kawada, Mikizou and Onimura, we are nothing left!

Manabe: So! What will have to do? We can't sit here and do nothing!

Kobishima: At least we out of jail right?

Mukuchi: Let's think what we have to do!

Maina full or rage, stand up and leave.

Maina: At least the three elites students is very useful in this condition!