Chapter 4: The new super friend to the rescue

Marc was inside of a wood of nowhere and see which way should he go.

Marc: I think the way out it's over there!

But then, Marc saw a building. A green building.

Marc: That's weird! I tough this place look's home for a second!

But Marc didn't even realize that the three elites students and Connie follow him without get caught

Connie: So! Shall we kill him? This is kinda boring!

Manabe: Not now! This guy is easy to defeat! Because this dimension remove his power!

Connie: So we should kill him right now!

Kobishima: Hey eyesore! Stop it and watch! And also, keep your mouth shut for a moment!

Mukuchi: Yeah! What are you try to do? Getting us in the trouble?

Connie: No! You want a job is done very fast? You have to kill him right now!

Manabe: NO GODDAMN IT! Use the patience, watch and learn!

Connie: Geez! Fine! Do whatever you like!

Manabe: Thank you!

Connie: But I will kill him right now!

Manabe: Oh god damn it!

When Marc is about to move, Connie was behind him. When Connie was ready to stab Marc on the back, someone is coming in this way. And It's looks like's the same guy from the museum pop.

???: Hey you! Leave my friend alone you blonde bastard!

Marc: What the... CONNIE! NOW YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Connie was scare to attack that she rather like to run away slowly. But then, a laser beam hit the three elites students and Connie D'Amico on their back.

Manabe: What happening to us?

Kobishima: I don't know! Look's like we are about to...

Mukuchi: This can't happening! We should be able to kill this guy right now!

But then, Connie d'Amico is vanished to AnimeLand along with the three elites students.

Manabe: This isn't over yet protector of the universe! We will be back! You and your friends will be our slaves forever!

Marc: You can said that multiple times, but that won't happens! You and your leader Maina lost all the times! So give up before you getting in the trouble!

Manabe: Oh you didn't even know that Noumori-ku is about to revive soon! So give up you too! Because you won't see your friends again!

Manabe and her friends was finally sent to jail once and for all along with Connie d'Amico.

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

The citizen of AnimeLand wasn't happy about Connie d'Amico. But when they saw the three elites students, they started to be agressif against them.

Joe: So Connie! You think you can team up with the three elites students to kill our protector of the universe?

Connie: I guess so!

Quagmire: Now because of you we have no defense against hentais! You are so dumb!

Cleveland: Let's beat her up so she can learn her lesson!

Joe: Not necessary Cleveland! The three elites students and Connie d'Amico will be sent to the Superjail right now!

Connie: You can't arrest me! I'm... 

Bloom come right front of Connie and slap her face.

Bloom: YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIME DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU? NOW YOU REALLY STARTED TO PISS ME OFF!

Connie stop talking and start crying.

Joe: Alright you four! get in the car!

Talia: Wait Joe!

Kobishima: Oh look who is here! The eyesore will going to kick my butts again!

Talia: Even worst than that!

Kobishima: What?

Talia: This!

Talia swing a baseball bat at Kobishima glass. And she is finally bleeding from her eyes.

Kobishima: OWWW! NOT AGAIN! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU BLACK EYESORE BASTARD!

Manabe: Damn it! We've been arrested once again because of you Connie! I hope we will kill you for good for what you did! And as for you Kobishima, stop saying the word "eyesore"! You making this moment very bad!

While Joe bring the three elites students and Connie to jail, the gang don't even know what to do to bring Marc back to AnimeLand.

Meanwhile at the other dimension...

Marc: Oh god! Thanks for getting rid of those idiots! I really need that!

???: No problem! Wait a minute! Your face tell me someone! Have we meet somewhere?

Marc: I don't know!

???: Remember the museum with the stars orbs you've been collected?

Marc: Wait! The stars orbs! Now I recognize you now! You are Mebrouk!

Mebrouk: Yup! The one who save your butts! So what are you doing here?

Marc: Well I was push down by Connie d'Amico! And now I'm trap in this place!

Mebrouk: Well we can bring you back home in no time! But you need to beat up the one who create the negatives, the nemesis and the monsters create by Cerena!

Marc: Can you tell me who is Cerena?

Mebrouk: Just come with me! I'll tell you anything!