Chapter 5: The call

While Marc is following Mebrouk, the beam star is ringing.

Mebrouk: Oh I forgot! I just found this on the ground! I think it's for you!

Marc: Wait! Olly beam star! How did you get that?

Mebrouk: I don't know! But look like Connie want to destroy this anyway!

Marc: Give me!

Marc use Olly beam star to call his friend!

Marc: Hello? Can someone hear me?

Meanwhile in AnimeLand...

Iris: Hey! Did you hear someone?

Saraline look at her beam star.

Saraline: Wait! It's Marc! He alive!

Tanya: What?

Saraline: I can hear him!

Jimmy: Oh my god! Thanks god! He alive!

Saraline: Marc! Are you okay?

Marc: Yeah! I'm okay! But luckily, I'm not alone! Mebrouk is with me!

Bloom: That guy from the museum? What he is doing here?

Marc: I tell you later! For now, you need to be careful! The three elites students said Maina is reviving Noumori-ku! So all of you stay on your guard!

Marc close the beam star.

Homer: What the...

Stan: Impossible! Noumori-ku was suppose to be dead!

Peter: So that's why Marc want to us stay in our guard!

Stan: Talking about that! What he is doing?

Bloom: we should focusing on the protection of our town from Noumori-ku!

Iris: I know sound weird! But Maina is messing with something she should never do!

Marge: You right! So what should we do?

Talia: I'll call the only one can give us some protection!

Auriana: Who?

Talia: The Kids Next Door! They can help us with something about this!

Iris: About that! Marc told me they are in mission right now! He said they won't be back for a month!

Talia: Great! Now we are defenseless against the hentais!

Bloom: Hey! Don't worry! As long Noumori-ku isn't revive yet, everything is fine!

Homer: Let's just hope Marc will be back in one piece!

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: Yes! Finally! He's back! Noumori-ku is finally back!

When Noumori-ku is stand up, Maina was front of him.

Noumori-ku: Where am I?

Maina: You are in the dark palace! I revive you for my ultimate revenge on the protector of the universe!

After hear that word, Noumori-ku wasn't happy about that.

Noumori-ku: WHAT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN KILL HIM?

Maina: I can explain! We just push this protector of the universe in a portal so we can invade AnimeLand!

Noumori-ku: AND WHERE'S THE THREE ELITES STUDENTS?

Maina: I don't have any news yet!

Noumori-ku: Oh my god! I will slap you!

Maina: Oh look! The mail is here! Oh! It's from the three elites students!

Noumori-ku: And what it say?

Maina: They are in the Superjail! So they can't come here anymore!

Noumori-ku: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE DOWN A SINGLE GUY YOU'VE BEEN TARGETED FOR LONG TIME!

Maina: But Master! We try hard enough! But this protector of the universe is too strong for us!

Noumori-ku: Go have a long rest! You are nothing at all! If you can't take a protector of the universe down, then I will!

Maina: But you can't do that! I mean this guy will defeat you like the last time!

Noumori-ku: Who said I will destroy the protector of the universe? It seem that a powerful creature call Cerena create a lot of negatives and nemesis people in this dimension! So that should do the job!

When Noumori-ku is about to get out of the dark palace, every hentais was scare because someone told the citizen of AnimeLand that Noumori-ku was about to invade AnimeLand.

Noumori-ku: WHAT? HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLE? THEY FOUND OUR DARK PALACE ALREADY?

Joe: Alright Noumori-ku! It's over now! We know you are here! Get out of here without any words and everything will be okay!

When Noumori-ku just saw every single hentais bad guys getting delete by the thinner, he turn around right front of Maina with a angry face.

Noumori-ku: WHAT DID YOU DO? NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY WORKERS ANYMORE!

Maina: I don't understand! The three elites students must said this to the protector of the universe!

Noumori-ku grab a sword and put a jet pack on his back. He swing his sword to chop Maina head off.

Maina: Why?

Noumori-ku: YOU ARE FIRED! YOU ARE NOW A REGULAR HENTAI FOREVER! I BET YOUR HEAD WILL SMELL VERY BAD! HERE!

Noumori-ku put Maina head in a organic bocal so she could stay alive. When it's done, he throw the bocal out of window. Maina have just time to yell at Noumori-ku.

Maina: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Noumori-ku have try to find another place to hide. But the police was here to shoot at him. But unfortunately, he escaped from the cops.

Joe: Damn it! that guy escaped! Keep searching! We mustn't let him invade our town!

Meanwhile at Marc's house...

Joe was sending a news.

Joe: Alright everyone! I got some good news and a bad news!

Peter: Tell us everything!

Joe: The bad news is Noumori-ku escape from us!

Lois: What?

Joe: So we ask to all of you to be careful if you see him!

Peter: Okay! What's the good news?

Joe: The good news is Noumori-ku army is dead!  

Lois: At least we not going to be worry about that!

Brian: But the must importantly, we must find a way to bring Marc back here!

Meanwhile at the other dimension...

Marc: So how long you've been here?

Mebrouk: Well after we defeat the father of Cerena, I've been send here to help a bunch of fairies and a princess to save this dimension! I know that was pretty boring, but sound like I can't handle this alone!

Marc: Let me guess! She is the one who create this portal?

Mebrouk: Yes!

Marc: Alright! So what we have to do now?

Mebrouk: Well we need to find the others to help you to bring you back where you come from!

Marc: Well sound good to me!

And so Marc is on his quest to save two worlds. He need to save the dimension where he is now and save AnimeLand against Noumori-ku.