Chapter 3: Lost in the dimension

Meanwhile at the tribunal...

The judge: Connie D'Amico! You are guilty of your crime! Because of this, a lot of people saw you pushing the protector of the universe in the portal!

Connie: Look! I'm telling you! I did this because that guy defending this bitch from me! I just want to get revenge on her for expelling me!

The judge: Well that doesn't mean you can bully your classmate and your teachers as well! When you are in school, you need to behave yourself! Not doing bad stuffs! Also the cashier saw you trying to buy all the Vivian toilet papers! What do you have to explain for yourself?

Connie: Well I need them all for clear all the regret that Lois did to me!

The judge: That's not a reason! The cashier said that you trying to have all of the toilet paper for yourself! Others clients also saw you try to go in the theater while you are grounded!

Connie: I can't be grounded! I'm a grow up girl!

The judge: I don't care how old are you young lady, but what you done is unacceptable! Do you know we still need the protector of the universe to protect us from the hentais?

Connie: How are you care about him anyway? Not me! Because I don't care about anything else! 

The judge: That's does it! Tomorrow, you will be send to the Superjail for the rest of your life!

Connie: WHAT? You can't do that to me!

The judge: Joe bring Connie D'Amico right to your jail for tonight!

Joe: Yes boss!

Connie was arrested and sent to jail for good.

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Manabe: Good news master!

Maina: What is it now?

Manabe: Someone push the protector of the universe in a portal to a dangerous dimension! Now he is considered dead!

Maina: FINALLY! After all this year, someone did the job for us! So who push this protector of the universe in the portal?

Manabe: It was a student name Connie D'Amico!

Maina: And where she is now?

Manabe: She was been arrested for pushing the protector of the universe into a portal!

Maina: I WANT TO SEE THIS GIRL RIGHT NOW!

Manabe: We can't! Now the security is completely protected by the cops! And I don't want to get arrested again! Do you know how much long we've been trying to escape from the Superjail? For three months!

Maina: Not to worry! Those dumb cops can't even see I just put a portal in Connie's cell!

Meanwhile at jail...

Joe: You will stay here until tomorrow! I hope you learn your lessons Connie!

Connie: Great! I get send to jail for no reason! How I get out of there?

When Connie turn around, a portal appear right front of her. But when the polices is coming along with Joe.

Joe: DON'T YOU DARE TO GO IN THE PORTAL!

Connie: Too bad bitches! I didn't do any bad stuffs! Good bye Superjail! And hello to freedom!

Connie refuse to listen the polices, enter the portal and the portal vanish.

Joe: We have to alarm Peter about that!

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: So! You the one who push the protector of the universe?

Connie: Yes! I did!

Maina: Let's just said, I'm impressed! Now we can finally invade AnimeLand and attack those peoples and reclaim our rights back!

Manabe: Well before you go defeat those peoples in this planet, I do have some bads news!

Maina: What now?

Manabe: We just got an interference with one of the protector of the universe friend! He said he can contact with him somehow!

Maina: Yeah! So?

Manabe: So this is the second bad news! The protector of the universe is still alive!

Maina: WHAT?

Manabe: Yeah! Pushing him in the portal isn't good enough!

Maina: YOU! WE TOUGH YOU KILL THE PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Connie: I did!

Maina: SO WHY WE CAN STILL HEAR HIM TALKING TO HIS FRIENDS?

Connie: I don't know! 

Maina: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO KILL HIM FOR GOOD! AND WHAT WE GET? NOTHING AT ALL!

Connie: Just chill out! It's just a stupid guy!

Maina: JUST A STUPID GUY? HE'S ALSO THE PROTECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE WHO ALSO TRY TO KILL ALL OF US!

Connie: Well why don't kill him by yourself?

Maina: OH NO YOU DON'T! YOU WILL GO IN THIS DIMENSION AND KILL HIM! IF NOT, WE WILL KILL YOU!

Connie: Okay! Okay! Geez! You don't have to be a little pushy about that!

Maina: Now find this portal and kill this protector of the universe!

Connie: Alone?

Maina: Not exactly! The three elites students will join you to do the job! And as for you Manabe, make sure you help Connie with your friends! And one more thing!

Manabe: Yeah!

Maina: DON'T BE LAZY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!

Manabe: Yes master!

Maina: As for me, I need to keep an eye on the old man who get killed by the protector of the universe! Noumori-ku is about to be revived! So we can use him to invade AnimeLand for good!

Meanwhile at the lost place...

Marc: Where am I?

Marc look around and no one is around.

Marc: Damn it! That stupid bastard Connie will be beat up to death when I find the way out of here!

Marc stand up and scream at the sky.

Marc: DAMN YOU CONNIE D'AMICO! ONE DAY, YOU WILL SURFER IN HELL!