Family reunion

Izuku has been training for a year now and he is a bit different then what he was a year ago. Izuku could actually kill people but he hasn't done so yet.

Izuku was training his knife combat when someone went in his room "Izuku, the boss wants to see you" the guy then left. Izuku put down his knife and he started walking to Ezio's room. 

Once Izuku got there he saw a noticeable amount more guards at the entrance, Izuku was questioning himself a bit. Once Izuku was in the room with Ezio, Izuku took a seat, "hello, Izuku" Ezio greeted, "you must be wondering what I have called you here for" Izuku nodded his head, "I have called you to let you go on your first mission" Izuku was excited 'finally' Izuku thought "so what am I doing?" Izuku asked, "kill your parents" Ezio simply said, Izuku was a tad bit confused "but I can never kill you," Izuku said, Ezio chuckled "not me, but the parents that gave birth to you" Ezio corrected, "what have they done?" Izuku asked. Ezio got up and a tv came from the ceiling to show pictures of Izuku's parents "they have done nothing, but this task is to see if you're willing to fully join us" Ezio then got back down on his seat, "very well" Izuku then got up then left "one more thing" Izuku stopped "let them know two things" Izuku quietly gulped "let them know who you are and let them also know where you have ended up for the past 4 years" Izuku looked at Ezio and bowed "I will, thank you father" Izuku left the room. 

Ezio took out a cigar and started to smoke, "you know smoking is bad for your health right" a woman said from some part in the shadow of the room, "ah Crystal, perfect timing, follow Izuku and make sure he does his job" Ezio said while not turning to the woman "what's the due date?" Crystal said cheekily "five hours" Ezio exhaled smoke, "boss, that's a short amount of time, especially for an 8yr old kid" Ezio chuckled "he needs to prove mentally and physically he can do the job, taking the lives of people isn't an easy job, I know that but he needs to learn how it feels to murder someone so he can do better in the future" Ezio explained "I see your point now, also" Crystal now started a different conversation "who's gonna be the next boss when you pass away?" Crystal asked, "I don't know yet, let me think when I'm on my deathbed" Ezio joked, "alright then, I'll be going then" Crystal then left the room.

Izuku was walking to the place he once called home, while Izuku was walking he bumped into someone "what the fuck do you want?" the boy snarled, Izuku guessed he was around his age "sorry, I was trying to get home but I wasn't paying attention, sorry to bother you" Izuku bowed to the boy. Once Izuku got straight back up he saw confusion and joy "Izuku, is that you?" the boy looked like he was gonna cry "yeah, who's asking?" Izuku was very confused now "your parents said you got really sick you couldn't leave the hospital" the boy said, it looked like the boy was thinking to go in for a hug "hospital? I haven't been in there since I was 4" Izuku stated in confusion "also who are you?" Izuku asked, "I'm your friend, Katsuki Bakugo, do you not remember who I am?" Izuku thought long and hard about anyone by that name "oh, you're the kid with explosions right?" Bakugo was kinda shocked, did his best friend really forget who he was? Izuku continued to walk home and apologised for bumping into the explosive boy "are you really Izuku Midoriya?" Katsuki shouted, Izuku flinched "sure" Izuku then ran to his destination.

Izuku was in front of his old home questioning if he should actually go in, eventually he ringed the doorbell "coming!" Izuku heard a woman shout, and it sounded like she was in a rush. Soon the door opened all the way "what can I do for you sweety" Izuku definitely knew that this woman was his mother "hi mum" Izuku said, Izuku saw a glimpse of anger in her eyes but then to sorrow "Izuku, is that really you?" Izuku nodded his head "I found an actual home so I'm not asking to come back, I just want to see how you and dad are" Izuku said as nice as he could to the people he thought would stick with him no matter the situation. 

Inko guided Izuku in, Izuku looked around the place to see not much has changed while he left "Hisashi, come down here, we have a guest" Inko shouted, the two both heard an annoyed groan.

Hisashi was now with them, "who's this?" Hisashi asked Inko, Izuku waved at him childishly "he is our son" Inko gulped, Hisashi looked at Izuku intently, scanning him from top to bottom "what do you want?" Hisashi didn't sound nice in the slightest, "I just wanted to visit before I go to a different country with my other family" Izuku lied as natural as he breathed, "oh yeah? what family took you in?" Hisashi asked, Izuku didn't even hesitate "the Auditore family" Izuku said, Hisashi couldn't tell if he was lying, but Hisashi bought it. Izuku and his parents sat down on the couch, "so Izuku, we heard from Katsuki you haven't been showing up at school, are you going to a different one? or are you just skipping school?" Inko asked, 'tch, like you guys care' Izuku thought to himself, "I'm actually being homeschooled" Izuku stated, Izuku then realised he was hungry "can I make you guys any food? I've been working hard on cooking lately" both of his parents nodded and let him use the kitchen, they still asked questions "so, what happened during the time you left?" Izuku didn't hear that right, 'I left? it's you two that threw me to the street' Izuku was still trying to cook while answering the questions "I've just been living fine thanks to the Auditores, like they are rich and my dad is just so nice to me" Izuku said happily, both his mum and dad were starting to get jealous "you can come back with us if you want" Inko proposed, "nah, I'm actually fine with where I live know, plus I wouldn't be able to live with you after today" Izuku whispered the last bit. 

Izuku finished cooking and gave out three bowls of katsudon "wow, I'm impressed Izuku, you can actually cook your favourite food" Inko complemented, everyone then started to eat their share of food, Hisashi noticed Izuku didn't even touch his food "you gonna eat, Izuku?" Hisashi asked, Izuku started to smile creepily "Nah, after all, it's poisoned" both of his parents choked on their food when he said that "what?!" they both said in confusion, Izuku started to maniacally laugh, both Inko and Hisashi tried to throw up but couldn't do that "I was ordered to kill you by my new father, you think I'll let you both live?" Hisashi coughed up "so you really are apart of the Auditores, but why are you really killing us?" Izuku continued to laugh but then calmed down "one, it's an order and two because I want to kill the people who betrayed me, the people who left me to rot on the streets" Izuku said in anger "Izuku, before I die *cough* I want you to know, that I love you" Inko smiled at Izuku "if you love me then you wouldn't have thrown me away" Izuku walked to the kitchen and put the oven on "go rot in hell" Izuku left the building and left them dying on the floor. Later after 10 minutes or so and the building blew up.

ok another chapter done, nice. Well I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, it will get interesting, trust me but right now I just need to go in some backstory.

alright, I can't think of anything else to say so I do hope you have a good morning or good night depending wherever the hell you live.