Izuku The Assassin

Izuku got back to his home and got to the boss's room. Izuku entered the room, "Izuku, welcome back my boy, did you do it?" Ezio had a weird smirk on him that Izuku didn't know why, "well you can read my mind so what's the point of me saying it" Ezio chuckled lightly "you're very true Izuku" Ezio said, Izuku then started to walk out "but yeah, I did kill them, now I'm gonna train" Izuku was about to leave "just wait Izuku" Ezio said making Izuku to come back to the seat across Ezio's desk, "Izuku, as you know I'm growing old and I need someone to replace me soon" Izuku knew where this was going "but boss I ca-" Ezio held up his hand "I'm not dead yet, so you won't be my successor now" Izuku was tearing up a little bit, "boss, but why me?" Izuku asked, "you may haven't been with us for long but I know you won't betray us and you will take our entire group great places" Izuku bowed at Ezio, "thank you for believing in me" Izuku then walked out of the room.

A rocky man walked into Ezio's room and knelt on one knee "boss, have you thought of who will be the next boss when you pass?" the rocky man asked, "not yet. Is there anything else you want Rubble?"Ezio asked, the rocky man known as Rubble got up from his knee, "no, I just wanted to know if you knew who you were gonna make the next boss" Rubble started to walk out "oh, before you go Rubble, I need you to check if anything happened with the people I sent to at Tokyo" Ezio said while smoking "you got it boss" Rubble then left the room.

After two years passed when Izuku killed his parents he was contracted to kill someone for good price. Izuku pulled out a sniper on some far away building "steady, steady, just stop moving" Izuku was looking at his target through the scope on his sniper, "good, and now" Izuku pulled the trigger and shot his target, "gotta get back now" Izuku usually talked to himself and never really kept anything in his head.

Izuku was climbing down the building but was stopped by some hobo with a scarf around his neck and yellow goggles "sorry, but I don't have change on me" Izuku joked to the man "what's that on your back kid?" the man asked, "this? it's just a school project" Izuku pointed to the wrapped gun on his back trying to fool the man, "does your school give you projects to shoot people?" the man said, "what do you mean?" Izuku asked nervously while reaching down to his hip, the hobo man was getting a little frustrated at Izuku "the gun on your back" the man pointed to Izuku's back, "you want it or something?" Izuku asked the man, "I'll have to take you into custody" the man threatened, Izuku freaked out when he heard that word and took out something that looked like a grenade and pulled the pin "like hell I'm going to jail" Izuku shouted as he started to run away, the man was going to follow Izuku but then a sudden flash got into the mans eyes "I know you are Eraserhead and I know your weaknesses" Izuku shouted as he ran away. 

Eraserhead was rubbing his eyes "these fucking kids these days" Eraserhead complained to himself.

Izuku got home and pulled off his mask and just walked to his room. What freaked Izuku the most while walking there was that all the lights were off, but Izuku didn't care and just tried to go to his room.

When Izuku was halfway to his room the lights suddenly turned on and "happy killings Izuku" everyone suddenly popped out of hiding places like it was someone's birthday, "what the hell?" Izuku said being very shocked "that was your 1000th contract to kill someone," a woman said with excitement, Izuku remembered her as "igniter" because she had a fire quirk that seemed very dangerous.

Izuku was looking around seeing basically everyone was there "good job Izuku, you have now moved into the second highest rank" Ezio came behind from a wall with the classic cigar in his mouth "wait really? I didn't know I was that high up in the ranks" Izuku was just dumbfounded, Ezio chuckled, someone then spoke up "I'm also very surprised, someone that is quirkless is up to the second highest rank in the Auditore mafia group" a man said with darkness looming around his feet "thanks shadow walker" Izuku thanked the man.

Everyone had a buffet ready for when Izuku got back and they all started to eat the food. 

Eventually everyone got tired and went to their room and slept, well there were some people that got so drunk they passed out down at the buffet.

Izuku was in his room and was sleeping when he got a bizarre dream "Izuku, you have a power you do not understand" the mysterious voice said "what? like what power?" Izuku was going along with what he continued to think was a joke "the power to change gravity" the voice finished "really? what makes you think I have that type of power Layla?" Izuku said to the voice "oh come on Izuku, couldn't you play with my joke longer?" the voice of some younger girl said, "well I don't like this joke, if it was something else I would've played with it longer" Izuku said a little annoyed. A little girl with pink hair and light green coloured eyes came from the shadows, she was even caring a teddy bear with her "I'm still amazed every time I see you" Izuku said making the little girl blush, "w-why are you a-amazed?" Layla asked, "well, you're a 5yr old kid in the mafia, who wouldn't be surprised by that?" Izuku stated, Layla's blush was gone in an instant, "well, go get some sleep Layla" Izuku patted her head and walked away "ok, have a good dream Izuku" Layla left the place and Izuku had a proper dream.

there we go, this kinda felt like a filler but it's better than nothing.

I got nothing to say so I hope you have a good morning or good night with many of nice dreams.