Igniter

Igniter's P.O.V

My name is Ruby Frost and I have a fire quirk, probably the most dangerous one you have ever seen. You know of the hero in Japan called Endeavor? Well, that man is who I aspire to be.

My hair is on fire and it flows down my back, it doesn't hurt me because my quirk lets me be immune to fire.

I am eight years old and I was with my parents at an ice cream shop, in my opinion having Ice cream sucked. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have Ice cream in its purposed form, but since I had a fire quirk it just melted the Ice cream.

After I have Ice cream with my parents they would drop me off at school. I had two awesome friends, one had this Ice quirk, her name was Rosa and my other friend had a flying quirk and her name was Bianca and we were the best of friends.

We would always talk about our interests in things, it was mainly about heroes. "come on, there is no way Spiderman is the best hero" Rosa said with disbelief, "well who is your favourite American superhero, Rosa?" Bianca asked, "mine is probably gotta be Doctor Strange" Rosa answered.

The two of them argued for a bit "who do you think is better Ruby?" they both said in unison, I just chuckled, this brought the both of them to chuckle as well. I look out the window of the class thinking about random stuff.

It was now recess, me and my friends were playing on the playground, I then saw some kid doing something against the school building but I just ignored him. In hindsight, I probably should've paid more attention to him

Recess ended and we're walking back to class, suddenly fire exploded near me. Of course I was fine but everyone else weren't so lucky. The entire building was engulfed by flames. 

I rushed to my friends to see if they were ok, "please be ok please be ok" I searched the entire place and saw Bianca was crushed by some rubble "Bianca! are you ok?" I asked why trying to remove the rubble.

She looked at me and laughed, "do I look ok? don't worry about me, go and help others, they need your help more" Bianca smiled at me and passed away. I started to cry, 'why did this happen' I thought to myself.

I wipe my tears and try to see if anyone was trapped by anything. I eventually find Rosa. I saw that one of her legs were terribly injured, it seemed like it was gonna get cut off in the future.

I run to her and try and pick her up "get away from me you devil!" Rosa screamed at me. I looked behind me to see if anyone bad was there "go away Ruby! you're probably the one that set this place on fire!" I had a face of realization 'I'm the devil? but why? I've done nothing wrong' I ignored her shouting and I picked her up "I've done nothing wrong! I'm trying to save you" I shouted back while holding her.

Thankfully we got out of the building, Rosa hopped out of my arm and went to the adults "she's the one that did this" Rosa then pointed at me "I didn't do anything" I said quietly. The adults that were with Rosa looked at me with eyes that no eight year old should be given.

Some of the adults slowly walked towards me, I had no choice but to run away. The adults ran at me and I sent some fire at them to slow them down.

While I was running, I didn't look ahead of me and I bumped into someone, this man looked very wealthy and he looked at me with curiosity "are you alright kid?" the man asked, "I didn't do it! please don't push me away like my friend" I tugged on the man's pants.

The man smiled sweetly and patted my head "I don't like to abandon kids, who's after you?" I was going to cry tears of joy from this man. 

I had no time to respond when a bunch of adults came running and shouting "thats her, get the devil" they pointed at me and ran towards me.

The man I was holding onto and his bodyguards pulled out guns and fired at the people. I slowly walked away from him with fear, "I just protected you kid, if you want more protection then come with me" the man reached out his hand.

I slowly reached my hand to his, "Ruby stop" I heard my mum shout at me in worry, I turn around to see both of my parents "come with us, we won't do anything bad to you, so come here sweety" my dad panted.

I slowly took a step towards them but was stopped by the man behind me, "kid, if you wish to go to jail because of your parents then go with them" I saw a glint of anger in my mother's eyes "what are you talking about?! she's my daughter, I would never do anything to her" my mum shouted at the man.

The man laughed "my quirk allows me to read minds, don't try and fool me" the man pointed his gun at my parents making them unable to move "we're not fooling anyone, we just want our dau-" my dad was cut off with a bullet in his leg.

The man knelt down on one knee and reached out his hand "my name is Ezio Auditore, we're about to leave this country, no one from another country will recognise you so no one will say any mean stuff to you. But if you stay here, the people who once trusted you will treat you differently. It's fine if you don't want to come with me, it's also fi-" I hugged the man known as Ezio. I cried into his chest.

Ezio smiled down on me. "as you can see, she chose to come with me, if you try and chase us, bad things will happen to you" Ezo said to my parents. Ezio picked me up and we walked away.

"Ruby, right?" Ezio asked me, I nod in response "what is your quirk?" I explained to him that I can blast fire and I am immune to it. "that's an amazing quirk" Ezio praised me and it looked like he meant it. Needless to say, I was glad I met this man.

years later and I'm 15, I learn that Ezio runs a mafia and I join it. The mission I was given to join this mafia group was to kill my parents, the only emotion I felt when I did kill my parents was joy.

I ranked up to the highest rank and saw four other people with the same rank as mine. They had nicknames that the boss gave them, soon Ezio gave me a nickname "Igniter? I love it" I smiled evilly.

and there is Igniters back story. Hopefully that was a good chapter and hopefully another chapter will be out soon.

I'm planning to do 3-4 more backstories so if you want to know a backstory of someone just ask who it is, I'm planning on already doing Sleeper so ask for anyone else.

That's enough of my random bullshit, I hope you have a good morning or good night depending where you live. I will see you all later, byyyeee