Jailtime

All might was carrying the group of people to prison when he fumbled on the ground 'what is happening to me?' All Might thought to himself.

Tectonic woke up and saw that he was being carried by the buff man known as All Might. Tectonic released himself from the tight grasp and got away from All Might.

Tectonic saw everyone was knocked out but it didn't stop him from lifting up pebbles from the ground. Tectonic raised both his hands and formed a huge ball and tried to launch it at All Might.

Of course, All Might wasn't going to stand still and take the hit, so he dropped the other members and came at Tectonic and tried to punch the other man. Tectonic dropped both of his hands and hit All Might in his hand.

The two fists' collided and a shockwave was created 'he's strong. I gotta watch out for him in the future' All Might thought. All Might sent out another fist but was blocked by Tectonic's fist.

'Maybe I should put more power into my punches' All Might thought while doing a continuous attack, Tectonic responded by doing the same.

Punches were swinging in left and right but not one made a fatal blow to the other opponent "time to stop playing around" All Might said, "agreed" Tectonic responded. 

They both punched in different areas at the stomach. Sadly for All Might, he got hit in the one spot he didn't want to get hit, All Might threw up blood and Tectonic threw up some saliva (like you see in anime).

All Might shook off the incredible pain and clenched his fist hard and went for Tectonics face "this is to go even further beyond! PLUS ULTRA!" Tectonic had no time to respond and was knocked out once again.

All Might picked him up and carried all of the other members to the prison.

All the mafia members woke up one by one behind bars. Izuku was second last to wake up. The other members explained to him that they were in jail, "fuck, sorry for getting you guys' into this" Izuku apologized to his family.

Igniter put her hand on Izuku's shoulder "listen bo- Deku, we decided to stay because we weren't gonna let those damn heroes take all of us" Rubble got up and stood next to her "we're family, Ezio would've loved to see us protecting our family members" Rubble spoke with his arms crossed.

Izuku started to tear up, "thank you guys so much *sniff* you all are the best" Izuku tried to wipe all the tears as he could. A few members that weren't cold hearted hugged and comforted Izuku.

Not long has passed and a guard walks to the cell with a clipboard, "Executives of the Auditore Mafia group?" The guard looked at his clipboard and back to the villains to confirm it, "we have a special guest here that would like to talk to you" the man walked to the side.

A skinny man with hair that didn't look washed, wearing a yellow suit came in front of them. A chair was put out for the man to sit

The man leaned in and closed his hands together, "I'm Toshinori Yagi, I'm an associate of All Might. I got a few questions he gave me to ask you" Yagi got out a piece of paper from his suit and read from it

"One, why is All Might feeling terribly sick? was it one of your quirks? it acts as a poison, but we haven't found a cure, not even healing quirks can heal him" Slyther laughed, then soon after everyone else did.

Yagi looked confused, "what's so funny?" he said curiously. Slyther got up with his crossed arms "listen, the poison I dosed him was the strongest of my quirk and everyone here knows what happens when I use my strongest poison on a guy" Slyther started chuckling.

Yagi felt a bit worried and sweatdropped "what does it mean?" Yagi asked, "it means they die within a day, but for him? hmm? I'd say he will live for about a month or two if he's lucky" Slyther continued.

Sweat formed at incredible speed on Yagi. "then give us a cure" Yagi begged. Everyone laughed again, even Tectonic. Slyther got closer to the bars, "I have a cure for almost all of my poisons, but this poison doesn't have a cure at all" they started to laugh again.

A guard banged on the bars with his baton "shut up" they then calmed down. Yagi was scared 'I need him to make a cure, and fast' Yagi thought to himself. Yagi coughed "next question, who is the boss now? We know that Ezio Aud-" Yagi and the police officers felt the deadliest glares from the group, even a new officer passed out.

Igniter and a few violent people got up to the bars, "you don't deserve to say his name!" Igniter shouted in anger, "what makes you think you can say his name?!" Zapper shouted, "fucking try to say his name again and see what happens!" Crystal shouted.

They continued to threaten Yagi until they couldn't think of any more ways of saying 'you should never say his name' it was needless to say Yagi would've been fucked if they hadn't worn the quirk erasing handcuffs.

They shouted at him for 2 hours by the way. Deku shouted a lot of death threats to Yagi's family. Yagi coughed uncomfortably "moving on. How many members do you have?" the skeletal man asked. Deku got up again "ten," Deku said.

Yagi looked at all the members and saw that there were ten people in the cell "like ten thousand? ten millio-" "ten people, me and them. Thats it" Deku said coldly.

The police officer whispered to Yagi's ear, "it seems like it's time for me to go. Don't annoy everyone here" the man smiled and waved off.

Deku sat back down, "fucking heroes," They all said in unison.

the screen turns black. Alright, good chapter right? probably not.

So I was planning on doing another chapter of a backstory but realised 2 things. You guys probably wouldn't care about it, the other thing was I have no reason to make another one. I might make more of the backstories stuff in the future but I probably won't.

I know, Slyther's quirk is a tad bit OP, but everyone's quirks are also op in their own way. 

Anyway, I got nothing else to say, well I did, but I forgot what it was. But 'now' I got nothing else to say, I hope you have a good morning or good night depending where you live, ok byyyeee