A Weird Day

Minhyuk's POV

               So warm...* I thought as I snuggled into the source of warmth. Just then, it started moving. *Why is it moving?* I thought as I slowly opened my eyes. *What the-* My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. It was Yoonhae, sleeping soundly in my arms. *How did she get here? What happened?* I wondered as I glanced up at her bed. *Did I somehow pulled her down here?* I thought as I looked back at her. I mean, I am the one "trapping" her. 

               I sighed as I stared at her sleeping face. *She's looks beautiful...* I thought as I felt a smile creeping up my face. *Wait, what am I thinking?* I thought as I snapped out. *Doesn't she have school today?* I thought as I reached out to wake her up. Just then, the alarm went off.

Yoonhae's POV

               I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I slowly blinked my eyes open. As my eyes adjusted, I see a very handsome face staring right at me. It took me a moment before it hit me. "OMG!" I shrieked as I pushed him away and scrambled up to my bed. *I forgot about yesterday!* I thought. He then slowly sat up while rubbing the back of his head. "Well, good morning to you." he greeted with a groan as his face contorted with pain. *Did he hit his head when I pushed him away?* I wondered but disregarded it anyways. "G-good morning." I greeted back awkwardly. *Oh, right. School!* I thought as I quickly got up and went into the bathroom to get ready.

               "Good morning, eomma!" I greeted cheerfully as I entered the kitchen. "Good morning, sweetheart." said mum with a smile. "Go sit down. I'm already done." she said and I went over to the dining table. *Now, where did he go?* I thought as I looked around. He wasn't in my room when I got out of the bathroom. "Who are you looking for?" asked mum as she placed the plate sandwiches and sat down. "Hmm? Oh, no one." I said quickly. *Wait, did she just say, "who"?* I thought as I glanced at mum. "What's wrong?" asked mum as looked at me. "Oh, nothing nothing. Just thinking how my eomma is this beautiful." I said. "Like you." said a voice out of nowhere which made me jump in my seat. *Why, this guy. I ought to-* my thoughts were cut off as I heard my mum giggling. I looked at her as she said, "Well, that's why you're just as beautiful. Now eat up." With a smile, she started eating. I turned to glare at him first before I began eating.

               "Where did you go after I went into the bathroom?" I asked as we were walking to school. "The garden. There were really pretty flowers back there." he said. "Oh, well yeah. My mum likes flowers so..." I said as he nods. After that, we continued talking until he stops when the light turned green. "You're not going to cross?" I whispered since there were people around. "Nope. You go ahead. I'll see you later." he said. I nodded in response and quickly crossed the road. Before entering the gates, I turned around to look at him. He was still across the road and he waved as he sees me looking. I responded with a small and quick wave then turned to enter the school compound.

-A few hours later-

               "That's the end of today's lesson. Before you guys head off, I'd like to remind you that the tickets to this year's prom will start selling next week. Be sure to get your tickets!" said Mrs Jang. The class responded with yesses and nods then proceeded to leave the class. As I was packing my bag, a figure approached me. "So?" said Hyeju. "So what?" I replied. "Aren't you going to ask him?" she asked. "Hyeju ah, you know I can't do something like that." I said with a sigh. "Well, you have to let him know one way or another. Else he'd get taken by someone else." she said. I know Hyeju has a point but I can't seem to be able to muster the courage to. Confessing is not as easy as it sounds.